Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Liverpool are 6 pounts behind us and have a game in hand. We have th better defence and our attack is just as good. city have proven time and again that were capable of going to the wire and winning. This team aren't bottlers at all!

I've seen this game a few times now with Pep and it's his huge Achilles heal. How many times have teams had 5 shots and scored 3 of them etc whilst we have 25 shots and 1 goal.

The difference today was Kane. If he'd had been on our side we'd have won. It's really as simple as that. He was superb.

I didn't understand the crossed into the box when we didn't have anyone - like Kane - who could get on the end of them. We really lack a Plan B when we need it. Sometimes we need something else.

To concede so easily after the penalty was criminal. Full marks to Mahrez but defensively we were appalling. Proper headless chickens. It was shocking just how easy it was.

I do think today was a bad day in the office. Spurs are a tricky side with a good manager so I can take it, but Pep HAS to get to grips with being sucker punched. This style of losing stops us from winning the lot.
I know hindsight is great but why didn't Stones and Mahrez start who have arguably been 2 of our best players recently

I don’t understand how some sport news people or whatever are saying the title is in liverpools hands? Am I missing something lol
If Liverpool win every remaining game by sufficient goals then they win the league. The same is true for us. This is because we have a game against each other.

At the start of the season the same is true for every team. It’s the kind of vacuous thing they say because they can’t think of anything worthwhile to say.

View attachment 36913
View attachment 36914
View attachment 36915

40 crosses, 9 were accurate.
Spurs 4 crosses, 3 were accurate, all 3 resulted in goals.

I think that was a failing in the players. If Pep wanted us to play like that he would have brought Delap on.

Maybe it was desperation but KDB and Mahrez, in particular, were chucking hopeless crosses into the box which was food and drink for Spurs defenders. We never play like that, so dont think it was a tactic of Pep.

Top of the league still.
By 6pts.
Anyone would think we've just been knocked off top spot.

We got suckerpunched by a shite arse team who caught us cold.

We just have to nod politely at the scouse wankfest that will be here until the end of the season, the press and media will be unbearable.
We're just trolling the Premier league here, lulling them into a false sense of security and giving the tramps hope.

Bring it on you scouse cunts.

Not strictly match related but when I was I the queue for M1 today there was a chant going which had 'Mason Greenwood is a sex offender' as part of it (couldn't make out the rest).

I don't think we are in a position to preach about such things actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.