Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Yeah and selling Torres hasn’t helped. We suddenly look lighter than the other teams at the top in terms of attacking options.. our bench has looked young recently.
Come on.. the media said we have the strongest and deepest squad in the league.

I thought we were the better side but defended poorly. It happens. My only gripe is that perhaps Stones should have played instead of Laporte who tends to struggle against Kane for some reason. Big game against Everton I think.

I think that was a failing in the players. If Pep wanted us to play like that he would have brought Delap on.

Maybe it was desperation but KDB and Mahrez, in particular, were chucking hopeless crosses into the box which was food and drink for Spurs defenders. We never play like that, so dont think it was a tactic of Pep.
Sorry but we do sling hopeful (and mainly hopeless) crosses in all the time. Most times if we do it enough eventually we get a break. Often its because after going sideways ,backwards ,counter clockwise someone eventually lobs in an aimless cross to a midget. Pep must sanction this tactic which is surprising.

It’s that last minute sucker punch that hurts the most. Peter crouch all over again….bastards.

Sorry but we do sling hopeful (and mainly hopeless) crosses in all the time. Most times if we do it enough eventually we get a break. It doesn't work against competent defences.

Yeah we do but in comparison to most clubs I think their the exception rather than the rule. We dont have the striker to play that way, so our go to tactic is overload one of the wings, get in behind and play the pull back. We seemed to lose this later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.