Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Top of the league still.
By 6pts.
Anyone would think we've just been knocked off top spot.

We got suckerpunched by a shite arse team who caught us cold.

We just have to nod politely at the scouse wankfest that will be here until the end of the season, the press and media will be unbearable.
We're just trolling the Premier league here, lulling them into a false sense of security and giving the tramps hope.

Bring it on you scouse cunts.
Tend to agree pal but having gone on this monumental run, the reality is that they’re still in it, which shouldn’t be ignored

We were wank
Cancelo was as awful defensively as he was last week ( when all wanked over his assist) and laporte over stones is stupid

Cunts need to realise we are in a title race not a procession

Pep keeps saying it and it is true, we have won
fuck all yet.

(Bar the we were wank bit I would have posted the same if we won)

nope the game did not restart until the 92 minute after the pen ? as for the pen sorry if that was at the kop the referee gives it first and than VAR looks at it to over turn it or not

but he let spurs defenders hold and pull and stop city players at corners all the game. and time wasting by the spurs players faking injury and then at the death books the keeper for time wasting its laughable
Be booked Loris in the 72nd minute. I agree it is too late then but it’s not like the usual 90+ minute booking that keepers get against us when its clearly too late.

If Liverpool win every remaining game by sufficient goals then they win the league. The same is true for us. This is because we have a game against each other.

At the start of the season the same is true for every team. It’s the kind of vacuous thing they say because they can’t think of anything worthwhile to say.
Or because they are just a bit dim.

We were wank
Cancelo was as awful defensively as he was last week ( when all wanked over his assist) and laporte over stones is stupid

Cunts need to realise we are in a title race not a procession

Pep keeps saying it and it is true, we have won fuck all yet.
Held the line well , not really at fault was he.

I’m over it now been on the Vodka n lemonade, what a shite day, just wanted to say ‘ Can we park the bus and attack on the break as a plan B ?

Not strictly match related but when I was I the queue for M1 today there was a chant going which had 'Mason Greenwood is a sex offender' as part of it (couldn't make out the rest).

I don't think we are in a position to preach about such things actually.
4WA1gD7CKAPks.gif
Not strictly match related but you thought you'd be a clever **** and post it in the post match thread?
Crank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.