Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

I've done my share of moaning,now,and in the past.But fuck me,the stae of some self entitled pussies posting their drivel.

If we lose the odd game sometimes it's tough shit.
Too much doom and gloom for one defeat.
I won't be panicking just yet.

As soon as CL starts again we get this result after months unbeaten with no CL. Identical to other seasons bad March results. Look at PSG tonight. It has an impact. You can’t fight for trophies on multiple fronts without setbacks.

Tend to agree pal but having gone on this monumental run, the reality is that they’re still in it, which shouldn’t be ignored
Of course they're still in it, listen I think me and you are too old skool city to think it's done, being in front was great as it brought out the bitter cunts in the press who said we've made the league boring.

These same gobshites now have to rewrite their ramblings and will look like prize pricks contradicting themselves.

Like I've said in a couple of other threads, bring it on you scouse twats.

Well they won at the Etihad last season so they’ve got it in their locker
True, but we created about fifteen decent chances and missed all but one. Dippers won't miss that many.
I'd love Leeds to grind out a horrible 0-0 draw and damage a couple.
And then we have to paint the lines too wide again when the dippers come to our place.

Need to be more active in the market this summer, one player really wasn't enough last summer, and we didn't really need that one player did we?
A striker, defensive midfielder, and left back are all needed, will we get them all, who knows?

As soon as CL starts again we get this result after months unbeaten with no CL. Identical to other seasons bad March results. Look at PSG tonight. It has an impact. You can’t fight for trophies on multiple fronts without setbacks.
Fergie used to rage at the Premier League if Utd got an away fixture after a CL away game.

We shot ourselves in the foot today. Even a point would have been acceptable. Big swing in the title race but we are used to this. It can swing back again.

We will bounce back pep will be raging after this debacle its back to the drawing board.
We've always bounced back after defeats under Pep, To be honest they turn out to be the best thing that happens us! I know it sounds strange but it's true, This team knows nothing else other than winning and I'm more than confident we'll turn things around at Goodison. Really wish we had a had a Wednesday to be honest let the players get it out of their system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.