Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

We got beat, even the best teams that ever played get beat now and again. Surely even the most ardent spurs fan can't honestly say they were the better team. They took their chances well whilst spending the rest of the game trying to waste time. No doubt liverpool fans will be dancing on the streets of Oslo tonight, while spurs will probably lose at Burnley on wednesday. We've played abroad this week and had scary flight back, while spurs had their feet up. Not ideal preparation. We move on.

Never going to win every match till the end of the season. On another day we would have got the 3 points. Thought we played well overall. Obviously they have become our bogey team. Im confident this team will win the title. Weve been there and done all this before. Still rather be in our position than L/pools. Also am confident at home we will beat L/pool.

We got beat, even the best teams that ever played get beat now and again. Surely even the most ardent spurs fan can't honestly say they were the better team. They took their chances well whilst spending the rest of the game trying to waste time. No doubt liverpool fans will be dancing on the streets of Oslo tonight, while spurs will probably lose at Burnley on wednesday. We've played abroad this week and had scary flight back, while spurs had their feet up. Not ideal preparation. We move on.
Yep totally agree. A defeat for City is like almost unheard of.... we will re cover quickly. We have a magnficent team and manager... we are winners.

We all sort of knew the title race wasnt over despite the shit the media say. I still maintain the momentum is with Liverpool. We will have to be tip top form over the next few months if we're going to win it. And we will do well.

So what is your point?

Mine was I found some of our supporters singing about Mason Greenwood being a sex offender really strange.

Do you think that is acceptable, do you think there should be an 'Unacceptable Chant' thread or do you think it is just a bit of banter?

Edit: this is for @manimanc

They had more clear cut chances than us. I think we are the better team but they deserved to win on the day. I am no Kane fan boy but he and Son together today were head and shoulders above any of our players.

Rest doesn’t seem to do us good. We played our best football November - January during the busy winter schedule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.