Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Wow I’ve just got back from a nice pub meal. Couldn’t get a signal.
When I left we were 2-1 down.
What in the name of bejesus happened?

Havent seen the game, but one thing is clear, Liverpool is not giving up on this title just yet. They have some dead easy home games coming up, I hope Chelsea nicks the Carabao as I dont want added motivation/momentum going this Liverpool side by winning Carabao.

Spurs did what they do against us almost always, 3 losses in a row and boom against City they deliver a win at Etihad. I guess next week Dyche/Burnley will punish Conte for this but that doesnt help us.

But to pull it back to 2-2 in the end and still lose that 1 point, that sis sick. hope that 1 point will not be something we look back end of the season and say that cost us the title.

Come on City, we need to rip apart Lampard's Everton and we have a full week to prepare, no excuses.

thenDid we?
We had loads of pressure but not many chances. I don't know if Delap was on the bench but if he was I would have brought him on. We were raining crosses in but never looked like getting on the end of them.

Was at the game so haven’t seen any TV highlights. From where I was sat spuds had 3 attempts and scored ( other ‘goal’was offside)
Does anyone think spuds were the better team today ? Played the better football ? Deserved to win as the better team ?
My opinion- mahrez from the start in place of Foden may have made a difference.
But agree with all that the defending was shocking for all 3 goals

So if you defend badly and concede 3 goals you don't deserve to lose?

Wow I’ve just got back from a nice pub meal. Couldn’t get a signal.
When I left we were 2-1 down.
What in the name of bejesus happened?
Ref missed a stone wall penalty luckily VAR didn't. Then City went for it in 7 mins injury time, it should have been more. And got predictably hit on the counter. They had 5 or 6 attacks in the game and scored 4 goals one of which was ruled out by VAR. I don't know how they got their goals as they didn't look outstanding chances apart from the first.

Havent seen the game, but one thing is clear, Liverpool is not giving up on this title just yet. They have some dead easy home games coming up, I hope Chelsea nicks the Carabao as I dont want added motivation/momentum going this Liverpool side by winning Carabao.

Spurs did what they do against us almost always, 3 losses in a row and boom against City they deliver a win at Etihad. I guess next week Dyche/Burnley will punish Conte for this but that doesnt help us.

But to pull it back to 2-2 in the end and still lose that 1 point, that sis sick. hope that 1 point will not be something we look back end of the season and say that cost us the title.

Come on City, we need to rip apart Lampard's Everton and we have a full week to prepare, no excuses.
I will be surprised if we beat Everton but there's a long way to go

Lets give Zinchenko - Stones - Dias - Cancelo a go in the next matches. that back 4 with Rodri, Gundo Bernardo midfield and we're good to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.