Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Are we back to sanity or is everyone still losing their minds and saying the most ridiculous overreactions over having lost 3 points, despite, you know, getting 43 out of 45 before that?

Bad games happen, people. Even so we were the better team and created more chances.

I love Dias, Kaporte and Stones but I wish we had a CB with more pace, especially because of the way we play. The only way we seem to get caught out is on the counter. Walker is our only quick player at the back, if he gets caught upfield we are found out by quick forwards.

Are we back to sanity or is everyone still losing their minds and saying the most ridiculous overreactions over having lost 3 points, despite, you know, getting 43 out of 45 before that?

Bad games happen, people. Even so we were the better team and created more chances.
We barely created any chances. We played well in the first half, and for the first ten minutes in the 2nd and then we went to pieces.

I know should be happy with any way we win the league title but entertainment wise it's much better when we haven't won it in April bring the challenge on massive few months ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.