• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus offsides - 38 in 69 games
Aguero offside - 188 in 240 games

Jesus - 0.55 offsides per game
Aguero - 0.78 offsides per game
Pointless stat.

He’s often so far offside when we break that it disrupts the flow of the attack as the player carrying the ball knows he can’t play him in. Consequently he doesn’t get flagged for it.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Angeliño

Rodri
Dinho
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Bernardo

Spurs still don't have much in the way of width so I'd go with the two attacking fullbacks and shore up the centre instead. Mahrez and Bernardo at inside forward to leave the two wing backs the wide areas.
No no no, why change it already?

Pointless stat.

He’s often so far offside when we break that it disrupts the flow of the attack as the player carrying the ball knows he can’t play him in. Consequently he doesn’t get flagged for it.

Looks like we should stop passing to Aguero too then, bring that stat down. Always offside he is.

I’m not trying to be argumentative here, but multiple posters have said that Bernardo is going to be played as a central midfielder.
I know we all hoped he would step into Dave’s shoes but Pep uses him out wide so can someone explain why so many posters think Pep has changed his mind, especially since we have 1 less winger available for rotation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.