Spurs lose the 2012 Stadium to West Ham

dont know about the finacial stucture of the deal 'if any' but i'd imagine the land value of upton park would be quite high, maine road was valued at 93 million i'm pretty sure thats correct if anyone cold quote me on that, do west ham have to turn upton park over to the council or can they sell the land off to make a tidy profit

Thaksins Love Child said:
Glad West Ham have got it and hope it works out for them there.

I just don't like the running track thing. That would be the thing that would piss me off more than anything...atmosphere = none

so the old wembly had no atmosphere then ?

chinley blues said:

I just don't like the running track thing. That would be the thing that would piss me off more than anything...atmosphere = none

Difference between a league match against the almighty wigan, and a cup final wheres theres 30k+ of both sets of fans.

chinley blues said:

Wembley is/was used for cup finals and huge games.

Week in week out PL fixtures, no.

LongsightM13 said:
Poor Leyton Orient are fucked whoever got it.
This is far from over yet. Court cases aplenty and lawyers to make millions over this.

sadly true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.