Spurs Post Match Thread

i8rags said:
squirtyflower said:
i8rags said:
Eh, I never said they did score, but the facts are in the first ten mins we could of been two down, it would of been a completely different game and result. But as I said, they didn't and it was a reeesult we deserved, the only nonsensical thing about any of the above was your reply. You even qoute hart saying as much. Bizzare.
How can some thing that didn't happen be described as a fact?
How bizarre!
It's a fact we could of been two down. Simples unless your an idiot.
I would describe someone who describes 'make believe scenarios' as a fact as an idiot, but I feel you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between fact and fiction, so carry on showing the world just what you are

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kolarov's best-ever game in a City shit.

Vital interceptions and blocks, up in support at every opportunity.

Sadly, too little, too late, it would seem.

An interested party Tolm?

It was hardly an earth shattering performance from City, in fact for periods it had a real feel of 'clinging on'. However, we did cling on when we needed to, and we ourselves had some moments when we were putting Spurs under pressure too.

If I was a Spurs fan I'd been feeling a little hard done by, but that's football. You win some, you lose some. We've lost games like that ourselves.

We got the 3 points though, and that's what matters.

On the Aguero penalty, I'd said it was an innocuous coming together (wasn't intentional), but it's still a foul. Sergio's ankle was clipped. I'd probably hate it to be given against us, but technically, an accidental foul is still a foul - ergo penalty.

Defending from set pieces wasn't great, especially corners. I'm worried we're playing the offside trap very dangerously. A better quality opposition that Spurs might have put us to the sword.

Anyway, hopefully Hull can do us a small favour tomorrow, and we can salvage a respectable runners up position.

FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kolarov's best-ever game in a City shit.

Vital interceptions and blocks, up in support at every opportunity.

Sadly, too little, too late, it would seem.

An interested party Tolm?

We need a first choice left back.

Clichy's homegrown status will surely see him stay as second choice?

Italy seems likely as anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.