Spurs post match

CITYROBBO said:
blackley27 said:
Who are the half time guys? That Feed the Goat thing was hilarious!! A bit near the knuckle, but, very funny

Half time entertainment was Funny with Mike Mcclean, the goat and him putting them off them taking pens, then that older chubby guy smashes one in that was piss funny with the pile on....
Any one knows the link for video

Blue Hefner said:
Knocking 4 past them after an international week is a top result. Take the pens away and we still created loads.

Navas was very wasteful at times but offers a threat going forward and does a lot of defensive cover.

I can see that game being the same as the derby in terms of both team's style, I can also see a similar result

fingers crossed

I think the biggest thing for me is arguably that was two thirds a b team! In a title game with our absolute first XI you could arguably bring in zabba, Aleks, mangala, fernandinho, Yaya, Sami and dzeko . Shows just how strong our squad is now .

Sagna looks really good to me and is a quality addition, caballero for me gives us a true quality back up and I couldn't be happier

Don't usually post on post match threads but today I thought navas and sagna were.decent, they weren't phenomenal But they put in a shift, the "problem" for me is that neither play is direct. Navas saw a lot of the ball but always seemed reluctant to take on the man, but his ball retention was brilliant and his cross field runs on occasion spread the play for us. Sagna too isn't as direct as we would want.
He gets up well to support navas but instead of overlapping and cutting inside he waits out on the wing so when the ball goes to him he is almost penned in on the touchline.
Only trivial points as I think we can largely be very happy with that.
Very odd game in which both teams could of had bag fulls.
I thought Fernando had a decent game though, despite the loss of possession for their goal, there were a few occasions where we lost possession where he made last minute tackles to break up the attack.
Overall, delighted for Sergio, milner and hart who all had brilliant games!

BlueDan91 said:
Don't usually post on post match threads but today I thought navas and sagna were.decent, they weren't phenomenal. But they put in a shift, the "problem" for me is that neither play is direct. Navas saw a lot of the ball but always seemed reluctant to take on the man, but his ball retention was brilliant and his cross field runs on occasion spread the play for us. Sagna too isn't as direct as we would want.
He gets up well to support navas but instead of overlapping and cutting inside he waits out on the wing so when the ball goes to him he is almost penned in on the touchline.
Only trivial points as I think we can largely be very happy with that.
Very odd game in which both teams could of had bag fulls.
I thought Fernando had a decent game though, despite the loss of possession for their goal, there were a few occasions where we lost possession where he made last minute tackles to break up the attack.
Overall, delighted for Sergio, milner and hart who all had brilliant games!

I thought Navas was excellent yesterday and was unlucky not to finish on at least a couple of assists (ball pulled back to Aguero who shot straight at Lloris, and the perfect cross to Aguero which resulted in the third penalty). He stretched Spurs all day and got in very good positions. As others have mentioned, had Zabaleta been playing (and had Lampard or Dzeko been on the field for the whole game) I'm certain he'd have picked up another assist or two.

Ducado said:
We had royalty watching today as well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-king-spain-watches-city-v-7958143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... -v-7958143</a>

Ashley Giles was at today's game? WOW never had him down as a City fan

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

Can't you give it a rest and enjoy their pain rather than moaning about them

You used too....

you do what you like, i'll say it as it is.

i will
and you will thats what good about a forum

but you used revel in these commentators not gushing over our every move
just wondered what's changed

Exeter Blue I am here said:
karen7 said:
de niro said:
just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

They are the same every match,owen and darke hate us for sure,always want us to lose

Must admit, I had to laugh today as they found fault with every single goal.

1. Lampard was deemed 'offside' for the first (without BT being able to show a single corroborative camera angle), cos he jumped out of the way of the ball. Well given that that ball wound up in the far corner of the net, and given that Lloris's starting position was covering his near post, it would be physically impossible for Frankie to have been in the keeper's direct line of sight. Fucking cretins!
2. The first penalty was given incorrectly, despite replays clearly showing Lamps being bumped over from behind. Soft maybe, incorrect no.
3. Sergio wasn't denied a clear goal scoring opportunity, because there were a 'lot of bodies' in the box. Say what now? Kaboul failed to cut out Navas's pull back, and Sergio was steaming in a yard ahead of the other defender to knock it in, when he was dragged back. Depends on your definition of 'clear' I suppose, but it looked a fully justifiable red card to me.
4. According to ikkle Mickey, Sergio's 4th was a deflection. Well, if it did deviate off line - and it didn't - you'd have needed a NASA approved telescope and sextant to notice it.

Just enjoy their salty tears

Don't forget number 5 mate. Whilst they admitted the challenge on Soldado was outside the box, because he fell into the box you could see why the ref gave it so fair enough in their eyes......penalty!

Watch any game on to and you won't see the bitterness there is when we are on. Desperate they are to take away anything from us. It would have been so different had Soldado scored the penalty they kept on saying over and over and over whilst never once admitting had Kun not missed his, it would have been 3-1'and good night Vienna anyway.

Sergio immense should have had 7 though. milner pretty much 1st name on team sheet now along with Sergio and Hart

Benarbia said:
Sergio immense should have had 7 though. milner pretty much 1st name on team sheet now along with Sergio and Hart

The first name honour belongs to Vincent.I'm not sure how you have come to have an alternative opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.