Spurs thread 2014-2015

I don't really have anything against Spurs. I don't like Levy, and cockneys are difficult to like, but I've never particularly found Spurs fans to be particularly bad. From my experience, they don't bang on about our money, FFP and "istree" in the way that Liverpool, Arsenal and United fans do. I'd far rather they got a rich owner and knocked one of those prats out of the top 4. I may have just been lucky with the Spurs fans I've met

jamie woods said:
nowantads said:
J_Bow said:
Ade's form has always been erratic, he'd start brilliant and tail off pretty hastily. The sad thing is he had huge potential, hard to find such a big, physical guy with good control and a finish.

He played well when Dim was there, Pochettino obviously favours Kane and Soldado.
Aedebayor is spurs' vice captain (somehow), so Poch must have trusted him. At least in the start of the season, he starts regularly, I think. Funny that the ones that kick up the fuss are captain Kaboul and vice captain Adebayor.

Anyone knows what the bust up is about? *popcorn gif*

I am a Spurs fan.

There was a bust up after the Stoke home defeat about Adebayor not pulling his weight. Adebayor, in turn, laid into some of the younger players like Mason and Kane. Kane and Adebayor had to be separated by staff. This continued over onto the Tuesday training session where Younes Kaboul and Etienne Capoue sided with Adebayor. Kane, Mason, Bentaleb and Townsend had a big row with them over this. Pochettino was called as he was in his office. He looked into the build up of the row and came down on the side of the younger players. Pochettino backed this up with stats to show how far Adebayor and Kane ran during their last five games. Kane's stats put Adebayor to shame. Adebayor would not accept this. Another row ensued. Adebayor, Kaboul (The vice and club captain if you can believe!) and Capoue were fined and told they would play no further part at Spurs until they started to put in the effort in training and matches of the younger kids that had broken through academy.

Adebayor will be got rid of in January. Even if Levy has to supplement his wages to find a taker.

Kaboul is on a final warning.

Capoue is still sulking, last i heard.

This is what Martin Chivers told me before a game.

Welcome mate, do you know what Kane and Adebayor were arguing about?

Stick around.

Ducado said:
The spurs fans we have had on here have been great I would not begrudge them if they won the lottery like suit would certainly spice the league up

I've never forgiven the c**ts for beating us in '81.

Kun Aguero said:
jamie woods said:
nowantads said:
Aedebayor is spurs' vice captain (somehow), so Poch must have trusted him. At least in the start of the season, he starts regularly, I think. Funny that the ones that kick up the fuss are captain Kaboul and vice captain Adebayor.

Anyone knows what the bust up is about? *popcorn gif*

I am a Spurs fan.

There was a bust up after the Stoke home defeat about Adebayor not pulling his weight. Adebayor, in turn, laid into some of the younger players like Mason and Kane. Kane and Adebayor had to be separated by staff. This continued over onto the Tuesday training session where Younes Kaboul and Etienne Capoue sided with Adebayor. Kane, Mason, Bentaleb and Townsend had a big row with them over this. Pochettino was called as he was in his office. He looked into the build up of the row and came down on the side of the younger players. Pochettino backed this up with stats to show how far Adebayor and Kane ran during their last five games. Kane's stats put Adebayor to shame. Adebayor would not accept this. Another row ensued. Adebayor, Kaboul (The vice and club captain if you can believe!) and Capoue were fined and told they would play no further part at Spurs until they started to put in the effort in training and matches of the younger kids that had broken through academy.

Adebayor will be got rid of in January. Even if Levy has to supplement his wages to find a taker.

Kaboul is on a final warning.

Capoue is still sulking, last i heard.

This is what Martin Chivers told me before a game.

Welcome mate, do you know what Kane and Adebayor were arguing about?

Stick around.

He's already told you.

chabal said:
Ducado said:
The spurs fans we have had on here have been great I would not begrudge them if they won the lottery like suit would certainly spice the league up

I've never forgiven the c**ts for beating us in '81.

And that fucking goal, which wasn't even the best in the game, has been shown on a never ending fucking loop since 1981.

Thanks @jamie woods. That's interesting.
Spurs has been winning lately, maybe with the troublemaker out, the ones that play are the ones that give 100%. It will be interesting to see how far Poch can take them (4th?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.