Spurs thread 2014-2015

Kun Aguero said:
Kane is very able.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Magnificent win against Chelsea, to be honest I was dreading the match. Kane and Chadlii in particular were absolutely brilliant. I don't know how long Kane can keep this run going but it's excellent. Nice to see him and Mason get a run of games,

That reminded me of the old Spurs, can concede 3 goals and still win the game. One moment in the game for me was the save by Lloris at 4-2, I think if that goes in then we would have been on the ropes.

I can't believe hardly anything is being mentioned about Cahill's kick and stamp, he could have easily been sent off twice in that match. Around the 88th minute mark Fabregas stands on Kane's forearm deliberately too. If that had been the other way round on one of their players they would have been rolling off the pitch in agony, and Jose would be throwing his toys out the pram even more (if that's possible)

The only downside for me was putting Spurs down for a hopeful draw in my accumulator, which would have won me around 180 quid, but I'd rather take the win!!

I'd really enjoy it if City beat them to the league this season. Without Yaya for a few games and without Aguero for a month, could Chelsea cope without Hazard or Costa? I don't think so. Sick and tired of the BBC/mail/mirror etc calling them the unbeatables, best team in England, Europe etc. If you can ruffle the feathers of Matic, Cahill and Terry are all over the place. We see that against Newcastle too

Tottenham played with great pace going forward and after a slow start Erikkson picked up his game
and was always available to link the play. Thoroughly entertaining game and a great result for Spurs
and us.

Crouchinho said:
Magnificent win against Chelsea, to be honest I was dreading the match. Kane and Chadlii in particular were absolutely brilliant. I don't know how long Kane can keep this run going but it's excellent. Nice to see him and Mason get a run of games,

That reminded me of the old Spurs, can concede 3 goals and still win the game. One moment in the game for me was the save by Lloris at 4-2, I think if that goes in then we would have been on the ropes.

I can't believe hardly anything is being mentioned about Cahill's kick and stamp, he could have easily been sent off twice in that match. Around the 88th minute mark Fabregas stands on Kane's forearm deliberately too. If that had been the other way round on one of their players they would have been rolling off the pitch in agony, and Jose would be throwing his toys out the pram even more (if that's possible)

The only downside for me was putting Spurs down for a hopeful draw in my accumulator, which would have won me around 180 quid, but I'd rather take the win!!

I'd really enjoy it if City beat them to the league this season. Without Yaya for a few games and without Aguero for a month, could Chelsea cope without Hazard or Costa? I don't think so. Sick and tired of the BBC/mail/mirror etc calling them the unbeatables, best team in England, Europe etc. If you can ruffle the feathers of Matic, Cahill and Terry are all over the place. We see that against Newcastle too

If it was City, like when Super Mario accidentally brushed the coiffure of player of the year Scottie Parker, they'd be repeating endlessly in ultra slo mo, from inconceivable angles, yelling outrageously at the alleged stamp and stomp, and they'd be campaigning successfully for a ban.

I always try to keep my powder dry when referencing young players. Ross Barkley has done enough ( although in our side god knows who he would replace and where he would fit in) and Raheem Sterling hasn't yet. Harry Kane though impresses me each time I see him but I just can't work out any comparison's for him.

Who do the posters think Harry Kane plays like ? I can't work out what sort of striker he is right now and what with a few more games under his belt he could become.

roach3 said:
hes everything dzeko should be

Apart from the medals and the caps and the uncanny knack of scoring goals(particularly in important season defining games) you're spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.