Spurs thread 2014-2015

sam-caddick said:
14 in 22 in all competitions (excluding England U21's) for Harry Kane this season.

I am intrigued to see if he can keep consistent in the second half of the season because now he looks to have got a run going in the league he could be on his way to a nice figure in all competitions this season.

Fair play to him, it's nice to see a new young English striker break through, we need more!

I think we're seeing what a run in the team can do to young players, Ponch has used him well so far, and slowly brang him into the first team in the league.

I don't think his finishing is anything spectacular, it can be quite poor at times, but he's always running and trying and getting himself into good positions. For someone who isn't the fastest in the world he's actually pretty good at dribbling with the ball, and I've been surprised he keeps it under control

I'm not getting carried away with him yet, there is plenty of room for improvement but it's good he's full of confidence right now. A lot better than the likes of Ade and Soldado by a country mile

Just to annoy everyone and bring back memories of the chart man

P584_zpsaab735c8.png

Barnes ran about a lot on the weekend, it will be interesting to see both of their stats for that game against each other. I bet Dickov and Tevez had similar types of distant covered as well when they were at City, they seemed to run all day long!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9617131/transfer-news-deandre-yedlin-to-join-tottenham-in-january-after-securing-work-permit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ork-permit</a>

Is Naughton off to QPR?

just shows you that young players can be just as good if not better. Countless spurs managers ignored players like mason, and bought a load of over expensive foreign players. Now he's one of there best players. Kane and mason have been there best players, showing great technical ability and just proving there good players.

I think more teams are realizing the importance of having young/ local players. Armstrong at newcastle being a good example. And realizing they can save a tone of money

Manc in London said:
Great result for Spurs. Hopefully, a top 4 finish this season.

The only time I would want Spurs to get in the top 4, would be if it was at the expense of the rags/liverpool/arsenal. Apart from that they can fuck off.

Well in Spurs. Is this the beginning of the Tottenham revolution. Hopefully they can start to put pressure on the rags.

stony said:
Manc in London said:
Great result for Spurs. Hopefully, a top 4 finish this season.

The only time I would want Spurs to get in the top 4, would be if it was at the expense of the rags/liverpool/arsenal. Apart from that they can fuck off.

Me too. :)

congrats to spuds, great game

I was cheering every goal for them probably like everyone cheered THAT aguero goal title day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.