Spurs thread 2014-2015

bluechampion7891 said:
Bluewonder said:
Europa League will stop them getting 4th
its really something both they and loserpool have to keep in mind in their quest for CL

sacrifice the league for qualification via the EL or vice versa. They really should focus on the league, chances to screw are greater in knockouts then ib 14 league games

on the other hand, Everton seem to gave completely sacrificed the PL for EL

Yep, and I really hope they get knocked out of the EL early doors, then they can stop the rags getting 4th.

Bluewonder said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Bluewonder said:
Europa League will stop them getting 4th
its really something both they and loserpool have to keep in mind in their quest for CL

sacrifice the league for qualification via the EL or vice versa. They really should focus on the league, chances to screw are greater in knockouts then ib 14 league games

on the other hand, Everton seem to gave completely sacrificed the PL for EL

Yep, and I really hope they get knocked out of the EL early doors, then they can stop the rags getting 4th.

It's like a double-edged sword, both competitions qualify for the champions league but which is more likely? but watching how it's gone for Spurs in the past we will feck it all up anyway! lol. I still think it'll be Arsenal with either Liverpool or United

Manc in London said:
bluemiester said:
Manc in London said:
I understand where are you are coming from but it is worth noting Kane is an Arsenal fan from Essex.

Chingford is about 1 mile from Spurs old training ground and 3 miles from WHL. Spurs are the local club.

You don't the area very well. Chingford is around 5 miles from Luxborough Lane, where Spurs used to train.

By car maybe. But in terms of actual distance it's close to 1 mile than 5. Also it isn't in Essex. It's definitely Spurs heartland.

bluemiester said:
Manc in London said:
bluemiester said:
Chingford is about 1 mile from Spurs old training ground and 3 miles from WHL. Spurs are the local club.

You don't the area very well. Chingford is around 5 miles from Luxborough Lane, where Spurs used to train.

By car maybe. But in terms of actual distance it's close to 1 mile than 5. Also it isn't in Essex. It's definitely Spurs heartland.

Without doubt
I work for a firm in Thurrock, just a couple of miles away from Dagenham and the majority are Spurs fans. A few West ham, one Southend, one Arsenal and me
Quite unbelievably, no rags

I'd like Spurs to get top four especially over Arsenal, I can see Southampton dropping out and it being between Utd, Arsenal and Spurs.

I like the way Pochettino sets his teams up basing on how Southampton and now Spurs go about things. You just wonder how far Eriksen and Kane can take them without some serious help. Chadli and Dembele have stepped up on occasion and Mason and Bentaleb look like a good pair of prospects.

If only that Lamela lad stepped up and Soldado found the net a bit more.

Rumours today that Real have been watching Kane closely in his past few games.

Think there's another Bale style deal in the works for the summer. Levy would probably ask for 80m or more.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Rumours today that Real have been watching Kane closely in his past few games.

Think there's another Bale style deal in the works for the summer. Levy would probably ask for 80m or more.
then levy is insane

Well they looked like a joke at the start of the season, but I've got to hand it to them, Spurs have got their shit together. Can they go the distance this time? I think so. I also strangely prefer them over the alternatives. But we will be taking the League Cup spuds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.