Spurs thread 2014-2015

superseiyan said:
Any chance Spurs can at least draw at the Swamp next weekend? They're still in the chase for 4th too, so they shouldn't mail it in right? I hope the team will be rested and healthy.

Tottenham are very much still in the race for top four.

Out of the Europa League means all of their focus will be on the league now. I fancy Spurs to get a result at Old Trafford, possibly a win.

We have been accused of rolling over for United in the past but the last few seasons we've matched or been better than them. Even since the Paolo Mendes days with the ghost goal we were closing the gap.

We have back to back wins at their dump, but the last game at The Lane they should have put us out of sight in the first half, Falcao and RVP missed easy chances. Second half we done a lot better and Mason should have done better with his shot. It's funny because I think they're weaker now than they were then, maybe a confidence thing and the media giving them stick. There is a lot more pressure on LVG and United, than Pochettino and Spurs, both defences are as poor as each others. If Bentaleb and Mason can boss the midfield I'm sure Kane, Eriksen and Chadli (if playing) can cause them problems

johnny on the spot said:
Harry Kane with another two today. Proving some player.

Played very well today, a lot of running, he should have scored another when Eriksen's 25 yarder came off the post and he put the rebound over the bar.

First half we were poor and fortunate to be ahead. Austin hit the bar, Zamora hit the bar and Austin missed a one on one after a poor back header by Walker. Second half was all Spurs. Lloris again made some smart saves in the match. Great win away from home. The QPR fans were awful and never really got behind the team until they scored, I think if they got behind them a bit more they could have caused us more problems

Crouchinho said:
We have been accused of rolling over for United in the past but the last few seasons we've matched or been better than them. Even since the Paolo Mendes days with the ghost goal we were closing the gap.

We have back to back wins at their dump, but the last game at The Lane they should have put us out of sight in the first half, Falcao and RVP missed easy chances. Second half we done a lot better and Mason should have done better with his shot. It's funny because I think they're weaker now than they were then, maybe a confidence thing and the media giving them stick. There is a lot more pressure on LVG and United, than Pochettino and Spurs, both defences are as poor as each others. If Bentaleb and Mason can boss the midfield I'm sure Kane, Eriksen and Chadli (if playing) can cause them problems

Hope you guys win as the swamp, prefer use to finish top for than victimpool and rags

IWasHere said:
Crouchinho said:

Hope you guys win as the swamp, prefer use to finish top for than victimpool and rags

I haven't given up on Southampton yet, but failing that I suppose I find Spurs finishing 4th less distasteful than the other two. After all there's always the play offs.

aguero93:20 said:
IWasHere said:
Crouchinho said:

I haven't given up on Southampton yet, but failing that I suppose I find Spurs finishing 4th less distasteful than the other two. After all there's always the play offs.

Wouldn't mind saints in there either, would be a good journey for them considering were they where a couple of seasons ago but I don't think there squad is big enough, fatigue will kick in soon plus they still have to play a few big/hard teams starting with rent boys away, Everton away, Stoke away spurs at home and us away. Having said that spurs rags and victimpool have tough fixtures ahead of them so it should be interesting to see who gets top 4.

Been watching Kane a lot recently and can't rave enough about the lad. He looks slow for some reason but he's reasonably quick. Brilliant first touch and his dribbling and intelligence is class too. Really likeable guy and hope he gets the golden boot this season.

Armaan said:
Been watching Kane a lot recently and can't rave enough about the lad. He looks slow for some reason but he's reasonably quick. Brilliant first touch and his dribbling and intelligence is class too. Really likeable guy and hope he gets the golden boot this season.

I like watching Kane and always cheer when he scores for Spurs as I feel a proud Englishman.

His real test is next season though, if he can repeat and hopefully better this season then that will confirm him as the real deal and maybe teams like Real Madrid etc... will start taking notice.

Kevin Phillips had that one off season so it's always in the back of England fans minds of it happening again with Kane, hopefully not though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.