Spurs thread 2014-2015

I think Spurs will finish 5th but they are a decent shout for the League Cup. The Europa Cup should be interesting for them too.

Any news or update on the fire near the ground yet, my Spurs mate told me it would now be full steam ahead for the new stadium. Not a word in the North London local papers,

dawlish dave said:
Any news or update on the fire near the ground yet, my Spurs mate told me it would now be full steam ahead for the new stadium. Not a word in the North London local papers,
n

There has been nothing untoward found regarding the fire.

Archway Steel are appealing in court tomorrow and the following day about the decision to grant Spurs go ahead on the site. Even if AS lose they may be granted a further appeal higher up the law chain but only on the judge's discretion.

Anyone in the media commented on the fact that White Hart Lane was half empty last night?
No
Thought not

blue underpants said:
Anyone in the media commented on the fact that White Hart Lane was half empty last night?
No
Thought not

12,000 down on capacity. Money is tight mate even down here.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
think the dilemma for Spurs is top 4 attempt, which seems unlikely for them to achieve, or a real stab at winning the Europa League to get into the CL, which they may have a better chance at.

Agreed. I dont expect us to get top 4. The average age of the team that beat Chelsea was 23. Pochettino is building a team for the future. There are several decent youngsters waiting to come through to join Kane, Mason, Towsnend and Bentaleb etc.,

Marvin said:
I'm keeping an eye on Spurs.

Not sure if their recent good form, and performance against Chelsea was the usual Spurs false dawn or a glimpse into the future

I have a feeling that Spurs are beginning to emerge as a top team.

If they beat Palace this weekend, the bandwagon will begin to roll. I am not sure whether that's good or not. I'd like someone to give Arsenal and Man Utd a bloody nose, but do I want to see a new rival to City? Obviously a lot of work to be done, but the Spurs wave is beginning to roll.

That performance against Chelsea was thrilling. And it comes at a period when Spurs are showing a bit more consistency. Now we have to see if it can be sustained.

Spurs are the archetypal London team, personified by Jan Verthongen, ie - shithouses.

False dawn after false dawn after false dawn. They were going to rule England a few years ago when Captain Scotty Parker was running around in his dirty shorts. They were wearing "mind the gap" t-shirts at Arsenal on the day they got fucking leathered at the Emirates before being chased down and eventually finishing behind the bigger and better shithouses of North London..

Watch Verthongen against any hairy arsed striker. He gets shrugged off the ball easier than a pensioner trying to buy a telly on Black Friday. They'll go so far, with this team but if Harry Kane sustains his current form, it's a matter of time before he's off to United. Eriksen will follow and Lloris will sign for Barcelona or Paris. They'll try to re-invest some of the money in a quality upcoming prospect only for his medical to be interrupted by a Chelsea official offering him an extra fiver a week which he'll snap up. No serious club will ever go for Verthongen because they can see what a fanny he is by simply looking at his hair. They'll start the next season poorly and slaphead Levy will take out his wrath on the manager and bring in some clueless fuckwit who has taken Brondby to the Europa League semi finals.

Fuck off Tottenham.

citykev28 said:
Marvin said:
I'm keeping an eye on Spurs.

Not sure if their recent good form, and performance against Chelsea was the usual Spurs false dawn or a glimpse into the future

I have a feeling that Spurs are beginning to emerge as a top team.

If they beat Palace this weekend, the bandwagon will begin to roll. I am not sure whether that's good or not. I'd like someone to give Arsenal and Man Utd a bloody nose, but do I want to see a new rival to City? Obviously a lot of work to be done, but the Spurs wave is beginning to roll.

That performance against Chelsea was thrilling. And it comes at a period when Spurs are showing a bit more consistency. Now we have to see if it can be sustained.

Spurs are the archetypal London team, personified by Jan Verthongen, ie - shithouses.

False dawn after false dawn after false dawn. They were going to rule England a few years ago when Captain Scotty Parker was running around in his dirty shorts. They were wearing "mind the gap" t-shirts at Arsenal on the day they got fucking leathered at the Emirates before being chased down and eventually finishing behind the bigger and better shithouses of North London..

Watch Verthongen against any hairy arsed striker. He gets shrugged off the ball easier than a pensioner trying to buy a telly on Black Friday. They'll go so far, with this team but if Harry Kane sustains his current form, it's a matter of time before he's off to United. Eriksen will follow and Lloris will sign for Barcelona or Paris. They'll try to re-invest some of the money in a quality upcoming prospect only for his medical to be interrupted by a Chelsea official offering him an extra fiver a week which he'll snap up. No serious club will ever go for Verthongen because they can see what a fanny he is by simply looking at his hair. They'll start the next season poorly and slaphead Levy will take out his wrath on the manager and bring in some clueless fuckwit who has taken Brondby to the Europa League semi finals.

Fuck off Tottenham.

But apart from that you quite like them.................?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.