Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Dele Alli/twitter/racist thing picked up by media and FA already?? What are they waiting for to ban him?

Good old race card, thrown around by middle aged white people who decides what's racist and what's not.

Bernado and Alli, Two lads having a joke. Shit my inbox fills up with memes daily with this Corona bollocks.

Anyway, im sure Alli and Silva called each other tonight about their right wing extremism and plotted to wipe out some ethnic minorities, the rotten racists.

Gotta love the faux outrage

Dead right, C, and has Alli been stung for £50k and a match?

Son never meant to injure the opponent, you know this Karen. This is a bit low. The innocuous foul lead to it, and that's why it was rescinded
I was a bit harsh but has been a nasty shit this season,he was being spiteful when he went for the player from behind getting his own back and the kicking of the other player,i think he is a great player

I was a bit harsh but has been a nasty shit this season,he was being spiteful when he went for the player from behind getting his own back and the kicking of the other player,i think he is a great player
Because he done a soft kick against Rudiger too!? Unfortunately that's a red card according to VAR, but a kick in the bollocks from Maguire is an accident. Son is probably our least dirty player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.