Spurs thread 2020/21

What do you expect him to say when specifically asked to comment on the accusation that his most important player bought a penalty? That Kane is a cheat and a disgrace? That he’s the only player in the world who would do such a thing? That he should be banned for three games and universally pilloried? That he should be ostracised within his own club?

Mourinho wasn’t having a “cry”. He was merely answering a question and, in the process, defending and supporting his player. Nothing wrong in that.
There is plenty wrong with that when your player is a persistent cheating,snidey,****.
This type of behaviour has become acceptable,and dickhead managers like Mourinho and Klopp,who are supportive of such dishonesty are a big part of the reason why.

Apologies if already posted. Whilst I kind of understand his point, I also think it's absolutely ridiculous to expect players to get up for playing pointless internationals and risk picking up injuries.

Apologies if already posted. Whilst I kind of understand his point, I also think it's absolutely ridiculous to expect players to get up for playing pointless internationals and risk picking up injuries.

Yep. Alderweireld played all three games for Belgium and picked up a long term injury yesterday. Annoying.

I know it’s been said many times before, not least by me, but PEG is a fucking hypocrite!

One of Spurs' players - I forget which one - missed all three internationals with injury, but played yesterday.

Bill Leslie mentioned it during the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.