Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Yep and the same people who were picking Spurs as dark horses for a top 4 finish then are picking arsenal now.
I didn’t subscribe to either of those scenarios - I’m not sure Spurs or us for that matter have done enough to justify being considered top 6 let alone top 4 contenders.

Top 4 seems well cemented however if Man Yoo continue to prove the proposition that the whole is less than the sum of the parts I might need to revise that

I’m delighted we stuffed the Dark Side Sunday but despite Spurs best efforts to prove the contrary I’m not convinced we are world beaters just yet.

I am proud of our young sides showing and hope it continues - I haven’t given up on Europe qualification just yet

By the way and for what it’s worth, I have you Mancs down as likely champions especially after your clinical dismantling of Chelsea

Up the Arse!

I didn’t subscribe to either of those scenarios - I’m not sure Spurs or us for that matter have done enough to justify being considered top 6 let alone top 4 contenders.

Top 4 seems well cemented however if Man Yoo continue to prove the proposition that the whole is less than the sum of the parts I might need to revise that

I’m delighted we stuffed the Dark Side Sunday but despite Spurs best efforts to prove the contrary I’m not convinced we are world beaters just yet.

I am proud of our young sides showing and hope it continues - I haven’t given up on Europe qualification just yet

By the way and for what it’s worth, I have you Mancs down as likely champions especially after your clinical dismantling of Chelsea

Up the Arse!
I think both you and Spurs will be there or thereabouts in the race for the top 6. Neither of you are as good or as bad as the extremes the media have painted you out to be after a couple of wins or defeats on the bounce. Who finishes higher might come down to which of Aube or Kane finds a consistent run of form again.

but one of his quite frequent quite serious injuries is all we need now to turn everyone involved full square against Levy as the realisation hits them that an injury prone ageing Kane might be worth £30m tops this time next summer.
Spurs will then ask us for £50m
We'll show interest, and then the rags will buy him for £100m

I think both you and Spurs will be there or thereabouts in the race for the top 6. Neither of you are as good or as bad as the extremes the media have painted you out to be after a couple of wins or defeats on the bounce. Who finishes higher might come down to which of Aube or Kane finds a consistent run of form again.
I’d agree with that. What gave me great pleasure was the promise for the future. Of the team that started Sunday against Spurs, 8 players were 23 or younger. Great energy and technical ability but now they need to gain experience and tactical nous.

Up the Arse!
1632918106308.png

tottenham trophy cabinet this year :
''kept kane from joining city"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.