Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Bert Trautmann was still playing for City when they did!
i have to say the double-winning spuds were a treat to watch, give and go at it's best. best team in their history imo. Since then of course, the spuds we are all familiar with continue to delight (said noone, ever) ....

selling kane would have made them better even if they did not spend the money
everything is Kane at spurs and when you have a unhappy player its hard, but a unhappy kane well its terminal

i hope to god city don't go back in the jan window and flash ? the £100million price tag. it was crazy in the summer and now we should just leave well alone and go for haaland.. unless spurs take a big hit on the price and take £50million plus add-ons then city may well have a dabble

This really really fucking annoyed me.

I clicked on this thinking it would be the game at the Etihad in January 2019. The one which actually had some jeopardy attached to it and ended up deciding the title (and also was the far better quality game).

Imagine if Liverpool had won that match at the Etihad in 2019? It'd be universally acclaimed as the match of the 21st century (which it was).

They like to have it both ways don't they? Our achievements mean nothing but when we lose it's always a classic!
Hahaha it’s annoyed you that much you’ve posted it in the spurs thread ;-)

i have to say the double-winning spuds were a treat to watch, give and go at it's best. best team in their history imo. Since then of course, the spuds we are all familiar with continue to delight (said noone, ever) ....
They had Terry Dyson in that team, I knew his brother John who was a bookmaker, he's the Dad of a retired golfer Simon Dyson (won on the European Tour and in Asia). I think John White was in that team, he died after being struck by lightning in a golf course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.