Spurs Thread - 2021/22

They had Terry Dyson in that team, I knew his brother John who was a bookmaker, he's the Dad of a retired golfer Simon Dyson (won on the European Tour and in Asia). I think John White was in that team, he died after being struck by lightning in a golf course.
They also had the best pair of half backs you could ever wish to see. Danny Blanchflower and Dave McKay.

They also had the best pair of half backs you could ever wish to see. Danny Blanchflower and Dave McKay.
Not quite old enough to see that Spurs team but I remember Dave McKay playing for Tottenham and Derby from around the mid 60's. Just had a look at their wiki pages, 5ft 8" Dave and 5ft 9" Danny.

No mention of the attendance for last night,60K capacity,only 26k at the game.Media headline if it was a team in Manchester.
Tbf, I think that's a decent crowd for a match in that competition, the 26k who turned up should be applauded.

Mackay was the man that Brian Clough and Peter Taylor built their Derby County side around.

They employed him as a sweeper, and, ironically, he was the one that the Rams' board appointed as Cloughie's successor, when the great man resigned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.