Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Poch will go with a back 3 or 4. Winks is fit so the front 5-6 pick themselves.

Probably

Lloris

Trippier Toby Vertonghen Rose

Winks Sissoko

Eriksen Dele Son

Kane

Bring Moura on at some stage -the only real game changer we have on the bench.

Kane will score. At least one.

Thanks.
Hope he won't. We did handle him quite well over the last 3 years.
But surely he is a threat.

I just hope that we don't underestimate how much Spurs want a win tonight. Poch calling it the most important game of his career, the club and fans wanting a result on the first big night in the new stadium.

I'd take a score draw tonight, leave some in the tank for Palace which we need to win. This week could see us hand the initiative over to Spurs and Liverpool in the space of two games if we don't get it right.

Zabba has been on a couple of times,BT usually stick dunny or lescott on but they usually follow the script as opposed to really stick up for us,i don't know why they don't use more of our more recent players,i think they count mcpointy as an ex player but he is clearly a dipper
Sorry, quite right. Zabba's still playing and isn't yet a regular pundit. But he's bloody good !!!

For any of your lads travelling, there's been major signal failures on one of the lines between Liverpool Street and Tottenham used by a lot of fans. I'm guessing most of you will be taking the Victoria Line instead (and it's definitely the best option with this going on), but it will be extremely busy if the rail route is out so make sure you leave plenty of time rather than hanging around central London for too long.

Not sure if Poch will go with a back 3 or 4. Winks is fit so the front 5-6 pick themselves.

Probably

Lloris

Trippier Toby Vertonghen Rose

Winks Sissoko

Eriksen Dele Son

Kane

Bring Moura on at some stage -the only real game changer we have on the bench.

Kane will score. At least one.
Thanks for all your info. Clearly a decent lad. I’ll be in the beehive in about an hour if u pop in I’ll defo buy u a pint. I’m the drunk with a bald head :)

Just getting into London, which are the away Pubs. As I've heard we have a couple...

I just hope that we don't underestimate how much Spurs want a win tonight. Poch calling it the most important game of his career, the club and fans wanting a result on the first big night in the new stadium.

I'd take a score draw tonight, leave some in the tank for Palace which we need to win. This week could see us hand the initiative over to Spurs and Liverpool in the space of two games if we don't get it right.
Or Liverpool and Spurs could hand the initiative over to us if they don't get it right. It will be what it will be. If we come up short, so be it, its a big ask.

Or Liverpool and Spurs could hand the initiative over to us if they don't get it right. It will be what it will be. If we come up short, so be it, its a big ask.
Yep and even if we win these two games we still have to play Spurs at home and the Rags away in the league. I was just making the point that things have officially gotten much harder starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.