Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

think thats the worse I've seen us play for a few years.....totally played off the park.....many poor performances out there today....Hope Aguero finds his goal scoring boots soon as that yet another game he's played well below his normal standard.....atleast half the team should be ashamed of the way they played today.....we've now lost 3 of the last 4 games.....confidence will start to drop if we not careful...

So was Hart actually injured then??

Willy shouldn't get a game outside of the league cup.

Well, that has to be our worst performance from the last 5 years? This season is already looking like a struggle, lose in Germany this week and we are in big trouble in the CL.....some really poor referring it has to be said.
Sterling has been an almighty flop to date, Otamendi had been on the pitch for about 200 minutes and seen us concede 8 goals...I suspect that is not a coincidence.
KDB has scored some goals for us but was poor today, absolutely ludicrous pass for their first goal just before half time.
We went from 1-0 up and comfortable to 3-1 down in under 15 minutes.....not the form of potential champions that is for sure.
And when Kun is out of sorts....oh dear

Hope the players take a good long hard look at themselves after that. Yes, the officiating might have been a bit dodgy but that's when the siege mentality kicks in.

Caballero - never want to see him in a City shirt again.

Ottemendi and Demi - worse centre half pairing I've watched at City for a while.

Fernando - Clueless.

Sterling - frustrating

Aguero - needs a rocket up his arse

Pretty poor really but with our best back 5 (IMO) out, no Silva and Aguero who isn't firing on all cylinders yet, it is hardly surprising that we are far from our best. Some baffling decisions in taking Toure and Fernandinho off yet leaving Fernando on when we needed a goal. Some poor decisions from the officials didn't help either.

Sterling just doesn't do enough in my opinion and doesn't offer a great deal more than Navas. KDB not at his best today either.

Spurs are an above average side but no more than that, yet we made them look far better than they are. I thought we were very unlucky to lose the West Ham game but this one we got what we deserved.

When we get some key players back, we'll be fine. Better things lie ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.