Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Injuries aside, the fact that annoyed me was we were at walking pace when we were two goals down. Granted everything seemed against us today but the Sunderland game now seems like a red herring.

Based on what?! The times that he has come on, I haven't seen much from him. We forget, you see these players once a week in matches, the manager sees them every day. Bring him along slowly.

based on the fact he's a good player. who has played very well especially against juve the other week. you've not seen much from him because he's barely had any time to show what he can do. Navas isn't doing it right now

It shouldn't, that's the point some of us are making about a lack of mental strength and resilience in the 2nd half. It's simply not good enough.

Yep shouldn't happen but when you have the backbone of defence ripped out of the side with the right mentality it happens!

Just cant believe how weve gone from world class to shit in just a week!!!!!!! Someone please wake me up when silva returns

according to stuart brennan, toure has a hamstring injury, hart has a back injury and silva has a chance for midweek

Individual attitudes were fragile today. After going behind everybody's game took a dive, passing shit (even De Bruyne), ball easily taken back by any Spurs player close enough to do so. What was all that about. The usual players get attacked on here, but this was a global issue. Does the club have a psychologist, would that help prevent collapses like this? Can't always expect a manager to get in individual heads. Individually unprofessional today.

that **** owen should shut the fuck up

I think he did after this guy had a word ...

BEbrEsYCEAA-NWO.jpg

Was he also a charlatan after 5 games or when he won the double?
He has the best squad in the league by a large, large distance. Taking the blame when you lose by 3 goals and you rest your first choice keeper comes with the territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.