Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

We've been playing the same football since Mancini's final year at City and it's become predictable. Back four pushed so high up the pitch that we become exposed and we're not clinical enough in front of goal. Teams too often try to emulate Barcelona but just come off looking like Arsenal.

Every so often football teams have to go through a restructure. We're well overdue ours by a year now.

We still adopt the 'hundreds and thousands' approach to finishing - miss one and another two dozen will be along shortly. In the meantime, the lino's having a drink from his flask and the equaliser goes in, Willie goes Cowboy, and the missed chances, some of them gilt-edged, have been spurned. I am forever saying to the FOCs in CBL3 that we are missing two many, and that Charlie Kickaknee from CFC, The Rags, The Arse would have buried that!

Based on what?! The times that he has come on, I haven't seen much from him. We forget, you see these players once a week in matches, the manager sees them every day. Bring him along slowly.

His first touch, he won a free kick by slipping through a tightly packed defensive line, we have no one maybe barring Aguero who can create something themselves. How many games do we have to see attacking inefficiency to finally stop saying, the coaches know better, they probably do most of the time but maybe sometimes they're being stubborn.

Shit happens.

Special mention to the cunts officiating today, the biased twats at BT and the usual idiots on the matchday thread and no doubt around for the next few days.

I said to Mrs Vienna at 1-0 that you could hear the desperation in their voices, wanting Spurs to get an equaliser.

Fair enough having an ex-Spurs player in the commentary box, but where's the balance? To accompany, Hoddle, we have to put up with a boring, biased, Scouse rag bastard.

I have it on good authority that something happened in South America this summer with regards to Aguero, the club have to this moment kept a lid on it however I am led to believe it was extremely serious.

Out of interest, who feels Roberts deserves a shot in the side or should we just integrate him slowly?

Definitely...Although Pelle won't put him in, I think he'd give us more than either Sterling or Nasri currently do. Love to see what Roberts can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.