Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

He has the best squad in the league by a large, large distance. Taking the blame when you lose by 3 goals and you rest your first choice keeper comes with the territory.

He was injured, back spasm but don't let that little fact get in the way of your rant.

I have it on good authority that something happened in South America this summer with regards to Aguero, the club have to this moment kept a lid on it however I am led to believe it was extremely serious.

Yes he changed from #16 to #10 and his form has gone out of the window.

I have it on good authority that something happened in South America this summer with regards to Aguero, the club have to this moment kept a lid on it however I am led to believe it was extremely serious.
5dZXT.gif

Tempo chronic, allow opposition to gain in confidence, don't believe in all these injuries !
Yeah they gained confidence quickly after we scored . We were in total control of the game . But we let them in , not chasing men down , play too open etc . Can we not close it down a bit more Manuel eh ? . Maintaining control would be better than conceding possession and space . Their goal was coming because we relaxed too much . . Sort it out please .

We don't control games and invite the opposition to have possession and get a head of steam. It's been the problem in all of MP's seasons here. We can bull rush a team but if they're clever, like most euro teams are, we can easily be get at.

We've seen it many times before when we go behind and go through a rough stage in the game we can't seem to get control back and deteriorate alarmingly. Not a sign of a title winning team.

We never win at home, and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today,

Caballero, MDM, Kolarov, Navas, Nasri.

Tear the contracts up and we win the league comfortably, simple as that. I'm confident once we get our spine fully fit we can come back and be consistent but next Summer will be big for outgoings and possibly a new manager.

Fantastic business this Summer but unfortunately the same old lame ducks from the past few years weren't sold.

We ran out of gas in the second half and pellets is to blame for this, how could he be so naive to play a full strength side in a cup game midweek, not realising we had a early kickoff against a good side on saturday? Silva is irreplaceable simply #fact

Roberts is the closest we have to Silva and he should be given adequate chance , a must starter in cup games,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.