Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Are we saying Kane goal was offside?.When he struck it there was one defender and Willy playing him on. BUT just as the free kick was taken TV showed 2 white shirts were fractionally off side.? - what ever off side means these days. The powers that be have pissed about with the off side rule so much these last few years - so everybody has a different interpretation of it.
The first goal for Spurs was off side but the linesman was probably looking along the line - into the middle - and missed the off side player who was about 6 feet from him. Dickhead!!

????????? you are having a laugh (arsehole) me

smile when we win smile when we lose its tongue and cheek and its Manchester city the best fans in the world
Exactly.

It's what keeps us grounded. We laugh at ourselves then move on to the cock up.

Basically we have just thrown and excellent start to the season right down the pisser with the last 2 results. Don't believe the media hype we are not favourites Chelsea and dare I say it those jammy bastard's could nick it if our luck and their luck continue s throughout the season.

All the navas haters - he offered more than sterling and de bruyne combined when he came on. God we miss Silva. Shite officiating that united wouldn't see in a season, never mind one game. Bad team selection by pelle , too many changes defensively.

you are having a laugh are you...one shot was all he offered other than his normal infurating inability to do anything else creative except either hit the legs of a defender with a cross, run down a vblind alley or miss place a pass.......he was woeful again and is a waste of a squad place

For all City's wealth there doesn't appear to be a squad system at the club.

If the A team are not available anything can happen.

He was injured, back spasm but don't let that little fact get in the way of your rant.

So if Caballero pulled a hamstring in warmup or got sent off 2 minutes into the game, he would have been ok playing Hart even with the back injury, since he was on the bench and not Wright or Gunn?

Pellegrini rested him last year after the Cup game on two occasions to give Caballero a run of games. It cost him dear today.

Oh, also in my letter to Pellegrini is to slap Kolarov if he continues to try nutmeg opponents, I don't think he's ever been successful but continues to try it. Also to give Fernandinho a kiss from me, I love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.