Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Not a word of criticism from pelle about the offsides in the post match interview
He should seriously step up sometime and let our dissatisfaction be heard

Some people on here really need to look at the bigger picture ... Kolarov is the worst full back in the PL by a country mile.
By the way he wasn`t alone today in having a piss poor performance but after two good games at the start of the season,he`s back to his usual dire performances.

I've decided that the curse of Manager of the Month strikes again!! Where was Kompany? Did Joe have the back spasm in the warm up? What the heck went wrong? I've avoided all TV/Radio/Computer so I have only just found out the score. So what on earth went wrong?

At the moment, we look spineless...almost out of ideas when teams are coping against us well like today...our build up is still fairly predictable and we just cant put away our chances. Okay we're missing David and vinny and the decisions were shite but ffs we were outclassed today.

To make matters worse, them cunts will be top around 5 o clock.

Wednesday is now important for the players and the manager to get a win at the very least.

Might have been in the second half but Spurs ne'er had a sniff in the first, and were clearely buoyed up over halftime by the idiot with the flag. We should have been equally galvanised by Mr. Magoo on the line but we weren't and when it goes belly up for us the entire edifice disintegrates. Back to front and back down to our goal line!!

I've decided that the curse of Manager of the Month strikes again!! Where was Kompany? Did Joe have the back spasm in the warm up? What the heck went wrong? I've avoided all TV/Radio/Computer so I have only just found out the score. So what on earth went wrong?

Kompany pulled out at the 11th hour. Wasn't feeling well. So didn't even make the bench, in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.