Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

amazed that we are still being out ran in these types of games

hard work beats talent but not if talent works hard

this current squad is one of the most talented in the world, but the difference is that barca, real, Bayern etc all work hard

Where has it gone wrong AGAIN?!
All the big talk from our players about pride and effort, dedication, commitment etc. Obviously just idle talk to get a fat pay cheque.
A payback/wage reduction needs to be implemented.

Losing so heavily to spurs will just give others a boost.
It will be interesting to hear how MP will explain this routing.

you are having a laugh are you...one shot was all he offered other than his normal infurating inability to do anything else creative except either hit the legs of a defender with a cross, run down a vblind alley or miss place a pass.......he was woeful again and is a waste of a squad place
No, not "having a laugh", looked our most likely player to create something when he came on. Sure you would have slagged David White off back in the day, if you had been around.

Where has it gone wrong AGAIN?!
All the big talk from our players about pride and effort, dedication, commitment etc. Obviously just idle talk to get a fat pay cheque.
A payback/wage reduction needs to be implemented.

Losing so heavily to spurs will just give others a boost.
It will be interesting to hear how MP will explain this routing.

This, this and this.

Just when you think it can't get worse, they show Hodgson positively beaning when Kane scored.

Oh, and does anyone know of a button on the remote that turns Hoddle off?

I lasted just over three minutes before I had the whole show on mute! Didn't do much for the scoreline but it made a massive difference to my eardrums.

amazed that we are still being out ran in these types of games

hard work beats talent but not if talent works hard

this current squad is one of the most talented in the world, but the difference is that barca, real, Bayern etc all work hard

How do you explain Barca,s last match

I can hardly blame anybody after today. I was so furious and upset after that Kane's offside goal (ffs we still looked comfortable to get at least a point by that point) that I just started browsing some shit sites instead of watching my stream. I hope no one will start crying about Pellegrini as he's got his starting eleven spot on and we if it wouldn't be an idiot linesman or our chance conversion would have been better at 0-1, then we'd easily win this game. I know everybody will though.
Is the right answer!

With the amount of bias/cheating by referees we should do away with the highline ofside malarkey and just defend the men like we did under Mancini

what a load of shit, talk about an over reaction. he's been the best left back in the league up to the west ham game
He has never been the best leftback in anything. He was great going forwards and had no defending to do in those early games, but he is the worst fullback defenisvely in the league by a distance. Whenver there is any defending to do, he is utter shite and has been the entire time he's been here. Sometimes he makes up for it with great attacking play, but when he's not even doing that he is just a flat out liability and I have no idea how we still haven't bought a new LB. Every fucking year we go through patches where both our leftbacks are utterly incompetent, but then they go through a good patch and a lot of people bizarrely believe that they're actually good and that they won't just go to shit again in a few games time. They are both nowhere near consistent enough to be our first choice leftback and it's been obvious for the past 3 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.