Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Time for the captain to take charge of that dressing room, if he is a leader the fucking lot of them should be at the ground tomorrow and he needs to lay down the Fkin truth . Call out the shitbags, call out the lazy fkers . The first 30 mins last weekend total lack of desire and work rate, the second half today exactly the same .
No doubt we will get the usual sound bites from players and manager. Nothing less than 2 wins in the next 2 games is acceptable and if they can't be arsed delivering then action from the powers that be is required .

Really thought we'd turned a corner but it didn't last long did it. What a load of shit that was

Questions should be asked why we have so many injuries. Are our players being overplayed in league cup games? Not warming up properly? Why are players getting injured in the warm up?

Yes these things can happen but with so many players?
There's no way this club can tell me they spend so much on performance analysis and physical recovery and not question our daily training regimen. Contact injuries are one thing, but these are all muscle injuries, similar to Arsenal for so many years. Real inquest needed.

thats because we have elite squad, but bang average manager.
All I read on here is, navas is shite, mdm finished, kolarov wank, my nan is better than fernando, big willy ain't worth a wank etc etc, so if this is the case and they all played today it can't be so elite.

United top after seven games.

Good quality plod, plod.plod has often won the league.

Random bursts of brilliance mixed with shambolic performances hasn't.

Let's face facts and not talk shite like some of you so called blues,
Injuries meant pellers had no choice but to play this team, any team with caballero kolarov navas mdm sagna fernando in it, will probably lose most prem games and in my opinion they ain't even good squad players never mind first team starters.
Sterling was bought to be fed by silva and he hasn't had this luxury for a while, Sergio needs silva simple as that.
There is no panic, there is nowt to worry about. Fitness of most of our squad is around the corner and kdb has 3 goals and he's not even had the luxury of merlin yet.
Also read that some on here aren't bothered about the offsides, well I fucking am, two yards off and stood in front of the liner, get a grip it's almost scandalous.
All I read on here is, navas is shite, mdm finished, kolarov wank, my nan is better than fernando, big willy ain't worth a wank etc etc, so if this is the case and they all played today it can't be so elite.

Two weeks ago Pellegrini was the best thing since sliced bread. This web sites full of clowns

Struggling to think of a match ever when I've been utterly astounded by the managers team selection and decisions through the 90 mins.

I've stuck up for him but wouldn't care less if he was sacked tomorrow after that utter shambles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.