Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Let's face facts and not talk shite like some of you so called blues,
Injuries meant pellers had no choice but to play this team, any team with caballero kolarov navas mdm sagna fernando in it, will probably lose most prem games and in my opinion they ain't even good squad players never mind first team starters.
Sterling was bought to be fed by silva and he hasn't had this luxury for a while, Sergio needs silva simple as that.
There is no panic, there is nowt to worry about. Fitness of most of our squad is around the corner and kdb has 3 goals and he's not even had the luxury of merlin yet.
Also read that some on here aren't bothered about the offsides, well I fucking am, two yards off and stood in front of the liner, get a grip it's almost scandalous.

there were other options.......

if hart was fit to be on the bench then he was fit to start and i don't believe for one second he wasn't fit so huge question mark against MP for that

Id also have played this over what Pellers played:

nasri yaya ferd sterling

---------KDB--------------

--------Aguero--------------

or IF MP was insistent in playing KDB out wide then put his mouth there and put nasri in the number 10 role....both viable options but to nullify yay like that was just stupid

Sticking KDB out there nullified him BUT hugely nullified yay as he couldn't influence the game on a constant basis.....

to say there were no other options isn't true

i agree that injuries are killing us right now especially silva and Kompany and clichy (The left back position should have been looked at in the summer and to not do so was a huge error - colorer is absolutely awful and always has been)

Struggling to think of a match ever when I've been utterly astounded by the managers team selection and decisions through the 90 mins.

I've stuck up for him but wouldn't care less if he was sacked tomorrow after that utter shambles

After the shit decision which led to their goal at end of the half he should have had us fired up but instead we came out looking disinterested!

United top after seven games.

Good quality plod, plod.plod has often won the league.

Random bursts of brilliance mixed with shambolic performances hasn't.

Think with the scum are that they remind me of city under Mancini when the season before we won the league he made us solid and often won by the odd goal, I remember under Mancini go 1 up and we mainly held on or increased our lead.. We have a style of football now through all ages so it here to stay and when implemented by the 11 players it won us the double..

Struggling to think of a match ever when I've been utterly astounded by the managers team selection and decisions through the 90 mins.

I've stuck up for him but wouldn't care less if he was sacked tomorrow after that utter shambles

the problem is Ive never been inspired by him...even when we are playing well we have always looked on a knife's edge away from falling apart.....MP has never ever in all his time here got the balance of the team right and his gun ho tactics most of the time have us living on that knife edge.......and then today he plays a more solid line up and then proceeds to nullify both yay and KDB

Forget about tactics and team selections. The passion and desire to win the game wasn't there, we were timid and got what we deserved.

Spurs took the game to us second half and defended much better than we did.

Not one player can be excused from criticism after that.

At least there was the fun moment of Michael Owen booking himself a spot in Ally Ross's Sun column reporting idiotic sporting quotes of the week.

It takes an astute judge of the game like Owen to come up with the commentary: - 'If DiMichelis had not been booked in the first half that would have been a yellow and he would have been sent off.'

Er, um, just a tiny bit of a flaw in that impeccable logic Michael.

Forget who was missing it was the way the team were set up that was shambolic.
When will we realise that we can't play the same style every week and hope to outplay the
opposition every time.
You go to Tottenham you know they'll play on the front foot cos their fans demand it so you keep
it tight and pick them off especially after getting the first goal it should have been easy.Instead we
push on with both full backs playing in their half and get caught out,it was fucking suicidal stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.