Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Agree with every word and taking your advice regarding alcohol.

Also, Dzeko was left with no choice but to go once Bony was bought. Looking like a very bad decision now.

Finally, WTF is going on with all these injuries?

I second the bit about the alcohol being my solution of choice to ease the pain from these typical City week-ends.

I join the consensus that our injury-record to key players is way above the average of our direct competition, and it has been for several years running now ( Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Nasri being injured for weeks/months each and every season since 2012 ).
Yaya is the only one whom i acknowledge being injury-free so far.
The chances for us to play a full strength team at full potential week-in week-out are very slim, due to our injury history,
that is what kept us from running away with the league and hinders our progression and allows others to catch up.
Stop and go all the way till the 38th game that is the only City way it seems...

it amazes me how some on here dont seem to mind the fuckin ref giving the opposition 2 goals, guess some just like to moan.

I am more worried about Yaya's injury than the loss.

Our win percentage without Yaya is not that good.

We have today witnessed one of the worst performances by officials in the Prem this season. But because it involves City losing all the headlines will revolve around a City loss. I honestly believe going in 1 up at half time it would have been a different story. The third goal (offside again) killed us off, and from that point it was no longer a contest.

Hate to say it mate but our goal was also confirmed as offside on replay highlights......so that "worst perforamce by officials" helped us in the 1st half.......Spurs beat us on every level....we not sharp upfront and were poor at the back in the 2nd half....we only have ourselves to blame for the result today but after getting beat 3 of the last 4, its not flap time as too early in the season but we should be alittle concerned......

Two weekends on the bounce ruined :) we've not had that for a while.

We won't have many games without Hart, Kompany and Silva.

Aguero isn't fit and we had no other striker available which limits the managers options.

Nasri should of started alongside Ferna and Yaya, with De Bryne and Sterling.

I'm not a fan of Fernando he isn't good enough and the keeper is poor, very poor. The whole back 5 was a shambles today.

As good as DeBryne is, he has changed the whole dynamics of the team and I'm not sure Pellergrini knows how to set us up and where he actually fits but that will come.

Alcohol will numb the pain, no match of the day two weeks running for me :) and no Sunday papers. It takes me about a week to get over a loss.

So tonight Manchester City

FUCK OFF

And Pellers, keep Willy, or Dick, prick or cock whatever his name is for the three handled cup.

I agree mate....and to make it even worse...I just looked at who is sat at the top of the prem tonight!:(

I don't know it's all ifs and buts. Nobody knows and that includes you with your everything would have been ok summary.

I never said everything would be ok, we may well have lost anyway but at 1-0 we were very comfortable and the biggest part of the job (getting the all important first goal) was complete. We had used a lot of energy and stamina to get us into that position by pressing and defending aggressively, then we're suddenly back level through absolutely no fault of our own and having to get ourselves back into a "chasing the game" mindset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.