Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

people need to stop hiding behind the excuse of the offside goals.......we were dreadful especially in the second half.......spurs deserved the win and to say otherwise is just to act like that tw*t that manages chelsea

spot on!

Why was the commentary team on BT so heavily biased towards Spurs with no former City players anywhere near? I do not count McManaman; clearly he is not really a City supporter.

Two weekends on the bounce ruined :) we've not had that for a while.

We won't have many games without Hart, Kompany and Silva.

Aguero isn't fit and we had no other striker available which limits the managers options.

Nasri should of started alongside Ferna and Yaya, with De Bryne and Sterling.

I'm not a fan of Fernando he isn't good enough and the keeper is poor, very poor. The whole back 5 was a shambles today.

As good as DeBryne is, he has changed the whole dynamics of the team and I'm not sure Pellergrini knows how to set us up and where he actually fits but that will come.

Alcohol will numb the pain, no match of the day two weeks running for me :) and no Sunday papers. It takes me about a week to get over a loss.

So tonight Manchester City

FUCK OFF

And Pellers, keep Willy, or Dick, prick or cock whatever his name is for the three handled cup.

I'm as concerned today as I was excited just a couple of weeks ago. Concerned that the amazing standards we set early on have been allowed to slip, but I believe thats a lot to do with injury as much as anything else and losing that settled back 4. Goes to show that you can never rest on your laurels in this game and you do have to ask the question (again) of whether MP is the man to keep performance levels consistently high over the course of a looong season. Where has the tempo gone from the early games?

Need to get fingers out though, 3 losses in 4 is not what anyone wants to see. Doesnt matter that its still early doors, this is a bigger fucking week coming up than I think anyone realised it would be, need to win both IMO and with the players unavailable, it isnt going to be easy. I dont give a fuck how shit the barcodes are, its a guarantee they will make life as difficult as they can and we will do ourselves no favours.

You really piss me off with comments like that, how the fuck would you know either? Maybe if we hadn't had to chase a second goal we wouldn't have allowed Otamendi to have been exposed 1 on 1 against Kane which led to the free kick, you just don't know.

He was hardly exposed 1 on 1. He had chance to clear but dithered and allowed Kane to win a cheap free kick.

Why was the commentary team on BT so heavily biased towards Spurs with no former City players anywhere near? I do not count McManaman; clearly he is not really a City supporter.
Fletcher is a rag, Owen played for the rags, Hoddle played for Spurs and Arry is an ex Spurs manager. What do you expect?

If 11 players have an off day, you're likely to lose. Utter tripe from back to front. KDB aside perhaps. He must wonder what he's joined.

Two weekends on the bounce ruined :) we've not had that for a while.

We won't have many games without Hart, Kompany and Silva.

Aguero isn't fit and we had no other striker available which limits the managers options.

Nasri should of started alongside Ferna and Yaya, with De Bryne and Sterling.

I'm not a fan of Fernando he isn't good enough and the keeper is poor, very poor. The whole back 5 was a shambles today.

As good as DeBryne is, he has changed the whole dynamics of the team and I'm not sure Pellergrini knows how to set us up and where he actually fits but that will come.

Alcohol will numb the pain, no match of the day two weeks running for me :) and no Sunday papers. It takes me about a week to get over a loss.

So tonight Manchester City

FUCK OFF

And Pellers, keep Willy, or Dick, prick or cock whatever his name is for the three handled cup.

Agree with every word and taking your advice regarding alcohol.

Also, Dzeko was left with no choice but to go once Bony was bought. Looking like a very bad decision now.

Finally, WTF is going on with all these injuries?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.