Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

A bad day today
We will return stronger
Shit happens, some of the younger city fans cant accept we have bad days or bad luck
A lot on here have seen it all before pre takeover post takeover, its all part of being a blue, so lets chill, lick our wounds and start again
Its 7 games in not 27 or 37, and i believe we will still have a great season!
Spot on mate. We're all feeling it today, but we will bounce back.

A bad day today
We will return stronger
Shit happens, some of the younger city fans cant accept we have bad days or bad luck
A lot on here have seen it all before pre takeover post takeover, its all part of being a blue, so lets chill, lick our wounds and start again

We'll go down in history for being the only cunts that makes winning the league so fucking difficult and it doesn't even surprise me.

A bad day today
We will return stronger
Pretty much how I see it, we don't do things the easy way

Can't be bothered to read all the shit, we were done over by totally incompetent officials, nothing new and to be expected! Sputs got a lifeline at half time thanks to one of the worst offside decisions you're ever likely to see. I can only assume that the other **** didn't want to be outdone in the useless twat stakes!

Can't be bothered to read all the shit, we were done over by totally incompetent officials, nothing new and to be expected! Sputs got a lifeline at half time thanks to one of the worst offside decisions you're ever likely to see. I can only assume that the other **** didn't want to be outdone in the useless twat stakes!
Defeats i can take , but it really irks me the equaliser ,pissed me off no end.

Yes, they made no difference at all!
Yeah take a quote out of context why don't you. If we can't overcome a dodgy decision after dominating the first half then as I said there's something lacking in our mentality. The other goals don't happen if we come out for the 2nd half determined to get back control of the match.

Lol. Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.