Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

I'm still trying to come to terms with a linesman who repeatedly flagged Spuds players for coming back from offside positions on the opposite side of the pitch yet missed a player almost in front of him that led to the equaliser.
And I'm yet to be convinced that Kane wasn't offside when Erickson struck the free kick (which deserved to go in anyway).
The turning points for me were just before the break and then Willy's idiotic decision to go for the cross hen there was a crowd of players already competing for it.
If you read the ESPN brief report De Brutne's goal was marginally offside but no mention of the Spuds offsides.

This feels very much like a first in the league, our players and pellers response will hopefully be brutal, will show their strength of character.

After the match Aguero didn't get on the team coach with all the others, left in a private car

That sounds like very bad news if true.

Maybe he's had his head turned and wants out?

He's certainly not playing like he wants to be here. His movement today was absolutely garbage.

It pissed me off because we just gave the ball to them when there was no need to do so. Had KDB found either of his two team-mates instead of putting the ball between them to Dier then the offside is irrelevant. Even despite a shocker of a decision, that goal was entirely preventable.
Ok yes but its not even a hard decision for the liner ,yes it is preventable like all goals but that is utter ridiculous.

Go and learn some history you moron. If you're a city fan that is one of the most anti-city comments you could make. The spend is of no significance, it's all relative to how rich our owners are and rich owners and a stable club is what we could only dream off for the last 40 years. Look at the spend of the rags, or scousers???? Is it not significant too? It's of NO significance what we've spent. We didn't win today but take out the 5 core players of any team and add in shit linesmen and no team would pass that test. We've still got the best team in the league and we will win it but with attitudes like yours I cringe what real fans must think about our new fan base who attack our financial clout!

You claim to have been a city fan for 50 years.....ok I've just had a look at your 316 posts in the last 3 years. You come on here calling people moron's, yet you go months without posting, rarely bother in the week, but here you are tonight after a defeat and it's like you can't stop talking. Despite saying only 10 days ago "that's why I don't post on here after a defeat " yet funnily enough that's the only time you seem to post. Not sure about you!

Last edited:
we created more chances then either juventus or west ham , our defensive performances have not been great , but if we take our chances then we win these games , if we had beaten juventus 3-2 and west ham 6-2 , no one would have said it was not deserved , but the likes of sterling and aguero have missed an absolute hatful of goals . Both these players will improve over the season , and when we get a semblance of a first team line up , we will take some stopping , we havent become a bad team overnight.

We haven't but there is definitely a bit of last season in these recent performances. It's time for the manager and players to step up starting on Wednessday. We must win that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.