Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
stimo said:
got a bad bad feeling about this, especially with adebayor in form. fearing a pasting tbh but hope im wrong

Absolutely no one in this league, will give us a PASTING.

I spit some of up my coke when I read that haha. A pasting?? Like what, 4-0 Spurs??? I just don't see that happening.

When was the last time we lost by more than one goal in the league? I genuinely can't remember.

Blumers Bloomers said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Absolutely no one in this league, will give us a PASTING.

I spit some of up my coke when I read that haha. A pasting?? Like what, 4-0 Spurs??? I just don't see that happening.

When was the last time we lost by more than one goal in the league? I genuinely can't remember.
Lost 3-1 to Spurs away last season, but the league was dead at that point. Also lost 3-1 to Saints in February.

NoahCity said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

Lost 3-1 to Spurs away last season, but the league was dead at that point. Also lost 3-1 to Saints in February.
Everton away was 2-0 as well wasn't it?

kun said:
NoahCity said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Everton away was 2-0 as well wasn't it?
yes, that too.

cityranger said:
lancs blue said:
I have no idea why so many are naming Demichelis in their team for WHL after today's shambolic first half, has to be Komps and Lescott at CB.
Don't rate Demichelis at all, too slow, especially on the turn.

ID try boyata alongside vinny i still have faith in him his poor games have been at right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.