Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
Brett Sinclair said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Fair enough we have underperformed this season , there are a handful of players going through the motions and patently in their comfort zone ,after another title win , and i would be the 1st to say , with the investment we have had , it is a poor season. But the negativity on this thread is astounding , we are being compared to relegation threatened teams , the last time i looked we were 2nd in the premiership , the highest scorers in the league and the only team to put any sort of challenge to the chavs for the title.

But our form since the turn of the year has been that of a mid-table nothing team so you can hardly blame people for being pessimistic about this one. I personally can't see our weak defence holding out very long against Kane & Co. I hope we can do the business at the other end though.

So if our form is that of a mid table nothing team, surely we would be mid table. We are currently second because we deserve to be.

Well no because our form points-wise up until the turn of the year was the joint best in the country. Our 'mid-table' form since January 1st has lead to our position of not being 100% secure in the top four. Don't take it from me, I keep see that graphic that Sky show whereby our 2015 form puts us around 10th in the league (Arsenal are actually top in that table).

Brett Sinclair said:
mosssideblue said:
Brett Sinclair said:
But our form since the turn of the year has been that of a mid-table nothing team so you can hardly blame people for being pessimistic about this one. I personally can't see our weak defence holding out very long against Kane & Co. I hope we can do the business at the other end though.

So if our form is that of a mid table nothing team, surely we would be mid table. We are currently second because we deserve to be.

Well no because our form points-wise up until the turn of the year was the joint best in the country. Our 'mid-table' form since January 1st has lead to our position of not being 100% secure in the top four. Don't take it from me, I keep see that graphic that Sky show whereby our 2015 form puts us around 10th in the league (Arsenal are actually top in that table).

From 1st Jan to 1st May our form has seen us drop 1 place. We are currently 2nd and deservedly so.

mosssideblue said:
Brett Sinclair said:
mosssideblue said:

From 1st Jan to 1st May our form has seen us drop 1 place. We are currently 2nd and deservedly so.

Ok if we go on to finish 2nd then we'll deserve to finish 2nd - but from having no gap with Chelsea to 13 points today tells it's own story i.e. we've cocked up massively!

Aguero, Nasri and Dzeko always seem to have decent games against Spurs, I hope Pellegrini is not too tempted to tinker. I would go with:

Hart

Zaba, Demi, Mangala, Clichy

Fernando, Fernandhino

Navas, Silva, Nasri

Aguero

Spurs hold no fear for us and are only playing for a Europa league place. Can be dangerous on their day however we have a psychological edge over them. Also I hope the team given everthing to help Aguero pick up the EPL deservedly Golden Boot.

1-3 City

COME ON CITY

mosssideblue said:
Brett Sinclair said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Fair enough we have underperformed this season , there are a handful of players going through the motions and patently in their comfort zone ,after another title win , and i would be the 1st to say , with the investment we have had , it is a poor season. But the negativity on this thread is astounding , we are being compared to relegation threatened teams , the last time i looked we were 2nd in the premiership , the highest scorers in the league and the only team to put any sort of challenge to the chavs for the title.

Form wise we look mid table if you ask me
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... guide.html</a>

Advice needed ;)
going on train to London Euston and then tube to seven sisters where do i go from there?

Is there another tube in zone 3 linking to white hart lane only few mins away or is it walk or bus to the ground?

bluemoon98 said:
Advice needed ;)
going on train to London Euston and then tube to seven sisters where do i go from there?

Is there another tube in zone 3 linking to white hart lane only few mins away or is it walk or bus to the ground?
Train from 7 Sisters to WHL station then a 5 minute walk. Or you can go Euston to Liverpool St and then a direct train to WHL station. You on the 9 something train from Manchester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.