Spursmad give us a wave

I'd love a PM too but if not can someone just say whether this news is good & will there be some more public news breaking today ?

I've already had my "Welcome .... Rag" after my third post btw ;-)

Oh & just so you know whilst reading this thread & eating some toast I just bit my tongue, it bloody hurt but my blood was pure sky blue :-)

BlueMoonWalker said:
Swanseablue said:
All alone here in South Wales smothered by RAGS crying in there pints last night(haha) im in the pub game and brought out all my shirts, scarfs, hats and pictures and decorated the pub was so funny really pissed the majority of the pool team off as they lost for the first time this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone want to move to wales think i lost a load of punters and need a new pool team haha ctid
What pub do you run? I live in Swansea for 7 months of the year, as a student im sure I can drag along a few new punters for you.

p.s A PM would be grateully appreciated please.

the strand bar behind revolution mate

Ironic how it fits with the treatment of Spursmad321 lol

177600_f260.jpg

Swanseablue said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Swanseablue said:
All alone here in South Wales smothered by RAGS crying in there pints last night(haha) im in the pub game and brought out all my shirts, scarfs, hats and pictures and decorated the pub was so funny really pissed the majority of the pool team off as they lost for the first time this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone want to move to wales think i lost a load of punters and need a new pool team haha ctid
What pub do you run? I live in Swansea for 7 months of the year, as a student im sure I can drag along a few new punters for you.

Think I know it, down the alley next to revs and its a white pub on that alley corner?

BlueMoonWalker said:
Swanseablue said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Swanseablue said:

Think I know it, down the alley next to revs and its a white pub on that alley corner?

you got it, live music & 60s/70s bar more than welcome mate
Yahoo gonna fill my pub with true blues not rags waited 40yrs for this moment!!!!!
have to screw down my signed Kevin Keegan shirt lol

Ok, I resisted for a long while but fuck it, I don't care about dignity anymore, I want to be able to get on with my life.

cute_brown_hound_dog_cartoon_character_on_his_knees_begging_or_praying.jpg

Will somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE send me the PM?! I'm good for it, you all know me. Good old Dobsy, sensible, reasoned, occasionally bizarre. . . . Guys? GUYS?!

Dobsy87 said:
Ok, I resisted for a long while but fuck it, I don't care about dignity anymore, I want to be able to get on with my life.

cute_brown_hound_dog_cartoon_character_on_his_knees_begging_or_praying.jpg

Will somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE send me the PM?! I'm good for it, you all know me. Good old Dobsy, sensible, reasoned, occasionally bizarre. . . . Guys? GUYS?!

i would like to jump on this extremely professional beg and request the pm too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.