Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

Cheltblue said:
Ive stayed well away from the pre-signing wank fest that has embarrassed this forum at times.

But after todays events, and in particular Barce offering no more to a player looking for his last big deal than he has been on for last 3/4 years, i have a real sneaky feeling that Spursmad may well be on for another notch on his belt.
i agree

bluepeter62 said:
dw7 said:
so which one of my facts are wrong that i need to put right

The fact that Barca have rejected our offer.

If this had happened Laporta would have said so.

They have only offered Eto'o a deal to try and make him out the bad guy when he rejects it and threatens to see out the final year of his contract.

read my post again pal i never said our ofer was rejected i said it wasnt accepted yet there is a difference

I've not followed either poster and I'm loathe to believe anyone on here 100% but Spursmad has been right more than once to be fair.

However the rules on here seems to be that if an ITK poster has bad news he's discredited instantly whilst if I said Messi was coming I'd be heralded for a few days as the king of the forum.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've not followed either poster and I'm loathe to believe anyone on here 100% but Spursmad has been right more than once to be fair.

However the rules on here seems to be that if an ITK poster has bad news he's discredited instantly whilst if I said Messi was coming I'd be heralded for a few days as the king of the forum.

so is messi coming

I was pretty negative about the Eto'o deal... The Kaka saga is still to close (me being a Kaka fan and all!)... But after reading Spursmad123 saying we will get Eto'o, I became positive again... Does that answer your question?

dw7 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

so is messi coming

He might sign for us, might sign for the scum, might stay at Barca forever, might die tomorrow, might be found to be an alien. He might...

(PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT PM ME, I AM OBVIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS AND i HAVE NO CONTACTS WITHIN THE CLUB)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.