Squad Numbers - 2011/12

MCFC BOB said:
Lescott is #6.

Aguero is #16.
Savic is #15.
Clichy is #22.

Nasri may be #8 or #9?

Can't see Nasri being number 9, was hoping Dzeko would be moved to that number!

Phleeper said:
The Community shield programmes at Wembley had Silva listed as 20 and Clichy as 21, but during the game they played as 21 and 22 respectively. Whether that has any bearing or was just another Wembley programme cock up is not clear.

It was a Wembley programme cock up. Bellamy was listed as 36.

Squad numbers aren't finalised until the transfer window closes. VK only got 4 after Nedum went to Sunderland and that was right at the end of August.

BillyMC said:
Ken Shabby said:
We seem to be leaving it a tad late. Unless I've missed something?

Players have been told to expect them in the post today and to get in touch with Chappie if they dont arrive by noon. I know Kun has been on hold all afternoon.

PL confirmed Kun Aguero as 16 and allowed on the day after he signed. Made national press that the nickname Kun was permitted.

If and when the numbers are issued will the team get free shoelaces or will they have to buy their own?

And if the players do not recieve their numbers before Saturday will they have to queue up like me on Monday to get a paper fookin ticket !

Phleeper said:
The Community shield programmes at Wembley had Silva listed as 20 and Clichy as 21, but during the game they played as 21 and 22 respectively. Whether that has any bearing or was just another Wembley programme cock up is not clear.

barry had 17 on the list also just another fuck up

acton28 said:
BillyMC said:
Ken Shabby said:
We seem to be leaving it a tad late. Unless I've missed something?

Players have been told to expect them in the post today and to get in touch with Chappie if they dont arrive by noon. I know Kun has been on hold all afternoon.

PL confirmed Kun Aguero as 16 and allowed on the day after he signed. Made national press that the nickname Kun was permitted.

Where did you get this info from? I hope this means my shirt will ship now.

Cheers for the (mainly) on-topic replies, but with the first game on Monday surely numbers have been allocated? Not sure about this transfer deadline thing tbh. Sure, you add to the squad but I don't think you can change numbers around willy-nilly for 2 weeks before then ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.