Squad Numbers - 2011/12

D.Siddall1989 said:
Is aguero still waiting for EPL to give permission to have Kun Aguero on his shirt?

has that not already been done last friday considering everyone has kun aguero shirts?

D.Siddall1989 said:
bzekosilva said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
Is aguero still waiting for EPL to give permission to have Kun Aguero on his shirt?

has that not already been done last friday considering everyone has kun aguero shirts?
I've seen plenty with only aguero?

from what ive seen the ones in sports direct/jjb etc have "Aguero" but the ones from City have "Kun Agüero"?

tomcat said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
bzekosilva said:
I've seen plenty with only aguero?

from what ive seen the ones in sports direct/jjb etc have "Aguero" but the ones from City have "Kun Agüero"?
The girl i got my shirt from said they aren't allowed to sell shirts with aguero on until they've agreed on a name (jjb,city and EPL)

The Community shield programmes at Wembley had Silva listed as 20 and Clichy as 21, but during the game they played as 21 and 22 respectively. Whether that has any bearing or was just another Wembley programme cock up is not clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.