Squad rotation for the run in.

I can not believe that it took me 12 hours to realise what Pep did with his selection yesterday.

Now presumably we go back to conserving the squad. Very sad that we lost KDB yesterday. We just must win the league as reward for all the squad.

When they say football is a team game it really is in respect of MCFC and Guardiola.

I agree with that.

We need three big results in the next three games in three different competitions. Footballers are all capable of playing three games in 8 days, they really are.

Then we can rest players against Palace.

(I’d give Dias a rest this midweek as he looks fatigued)
Yes over 8 days but this has been 7 months of unrelenting football and over the course of all competitions MCFC have been by far and away the best side in Europe. No one comes close. If you focus on the one game as I was guilty of doing yesterday then Pep's line up looks ridiculous. But if you look at the whole season then using the entire squad is profoundly fair and gets every last drop out of the tank.

I thought Pep was crazy and then it suddenly clicked what we did. Every player played.

Don’t like so much rotation. Can’t see how it helps the team having so many changes. Apart from the League Cup final I really good Pep picks our strongest team. I also hope he never picks the same front 3 to play together who played v Chelsea and Leeds.

We are set fair for years to come with this squad. Every City fan should wake up happy this morning. We lost a battle but the general uses all his troops.

And Napoleon has not lost his marbles. Far from it. He uses and values every single one of them. Well done Pep! Well done City. I love that we do it this way. These are my values. All for one and one for all!

We are set fair for years to come with this squad. Every City fan should wake up happy this morning. We lost a battle but the general uses all his troops.

And Napoleon has not lost his marbles. Far from it. He uses and values every single one of them. Well done Pep! Well done City. I love that we do it this way. These are my values. All for one and one for all!
After that many posts licking Pep's arse I can't tell if you are being serious or a sarcastic happy clapper.

The Quadruple, that no team has ever done was so close, probably PSG was the most difficult. If we had done what seems like the impossible it would of gone done in our and footballs history. Pep decided to toss it off along with the FA Cup.

I feel we have another such moment is coming up in the Villa and Spurs game.

Last edited:
Don’t like so much rotation. Can’t see how it helps the team having so many changes. Apart from the League Cup final I really good Pep picks our strongest team. I also hope he never picks the same front 3 to play together who played v Chelsea and Leeds.
The longest toughest season in football history. We have 20 senior players. We used every single one who was fit.

If you want to do what clown Klopp did, he played his strongest side every 3-4 days and what happened? Mane went from 20 goals a season to 7. Salah went back to his Chelsea days. Players got injured.

This has been City's best season ever - so far. Best because it has been the hardest and we have gone so far because we used the entire squad.

Now the job is to win the next game. I wish we could be there to support the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.