Squeeze

Loved ‘Up the Junction’, great great song and one of my all time personal favourites, hated ‘Cool for cats’, far too cockney wanker bastard of a song.

Did some very very good stuff though and we’re quite popular as I remember, so, like others, I stop short of thinking they were underrated.

Brilliant band. Have seen them a few times recently and they brought the house down every time. Also saw them supporting Madness in December, a shorter set but still great.

Difford and Tilbrook one of the best singer/songwriting partnerships ever imho. Underrated? Yes. I think there was even some official merchandise, T shirts and stuff saying 'I'd forgotten how good Squeeze were' or something along those lines!

Loved ‘Up the Junction’, great great song and one of my all time personal favourites, hated ‘Cool for cats’, far too cockney wanker bastard of a song.

Did some very very good stuff though and we’re quite popular as I remember, so, like others, I stop short of thinking they were underrated.
I love “Cool For Cats”, great song. The rhythm of the lyrics are brilliant.

tempted is a great tune. annie get your gun, also.

glen used to do solo shows (probably still does, but im out of the loop these days), hes been at the witchwood in Ashton a few times. great performer.

ill have to look out for these guys when they are touring next.
Nov 5th at the Apollo with John Cooper Clarke

Squeeze_Story-768x1366.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.