SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

Manx Blue said:
Our reps Visiting Barca today to possibly talk about Ibra Toure and others before moving onto Valencia. <a class="postlink" href="http://Www.sport.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://Www.sport.es</a>. Lhs under the fabregas stuff
They are talking about Euros 35m for Yaya and/or 75m for him and Ibra...bloody hell, that's alot of dosh.

lionheart said:
We are definitely NOT going to get Higuain. Anybody who thinks that arguably the best striker in world football would come to City should think again. We will hopefully get Gago if we act quickly.

You genuinely think Higuain is the best striker in the world? To each their own, but wow.

simon23 said:
higuain i think would do well

gago...dont see the point in signing him...yet another defensive minded midfielder.....we have enough already thanks RM

as you have already said several times in other threads - are you of the view that if you say something often enough it will turn out as you want it?

Higuain would be immense! Gago would prevent us playing viera which in itself is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. It's hopefully gonna be a long season and we need 2 great players for each position. While we are there let's have a sneaky word about kaka too

blueinsa said:
simon23 said:
higuain i think would do well

gago...dont see the point in signing him...yet another defensive minded midfielder.....we have enough already thanks RM

Shit simon, for a second there after reading your first line, i was worried you was going to be positive about our club for a second........

Imagine my relief when i read your second!

please point to the bit where i am negative about mcfc.....

Im not even negative about gago...i just dont see the point in having yet another defensive midfielder.....we have kompany, dejong viera (who for all intense and purposes is now a more defensive midfiedler) barry who can al play that role......

So unless gago is infact a more attacking box to box type player (and if he is then i apologise) i dont see the point in going for him as we already have 3 players at least who are fantastic players in that role (even zaba can play it if we were desperate)
so unless we are going to sell a couple of those (and viera is the only one id get rd of) then i just dont see the point in it.

just cause my opinion of a transfer doesnt meet with yours it doesnt make it negative....just because im not jumping around like a kid in a toy shop shouting "muumy i want this new toy, i want that new toy and i want that other new toy" like some fans on here doesnt make me negative.

we dont need a major overhaul of the team...(infact that would be bad as it would take a lot of new players time to bed in)...we do need improving in certain positions...but defensive midfield isnt one of themn.

simon23 said:

Shit simon, for a second there after reading your first line, i was worried you was going to be positive about our club for a second........

Imagine my relief when i read your second!

please point to the bit where i am negative about mcfc.....

Im not even negative about gago...i just dont see the point in having yet another defensive midfielder.....we have kompany, dejong viera (who for all intense and purposes is now a more defensive midfiedler) barry who can al play that role......

So unless gago is infact a more attacking box to box type player (and if he is then i apologise) i dont see the point in going for him as we already have 3 players at least who are fantastic players in that role (even zaba can play it if we were desperate)
so unless we are going to sell a couple of those (and viera is the only one id get rd of) then i just dont see the point in it.

just cause my opinion of a transfer doesnt meet with yours it doesnt make it negative....just because im not jumping around like a kid in a sweet sho shouting "muumy i want this new toy, i want taht new toy and i want taht other new toy" like some fans on here doesnt make me negative.

we dont need a major overhaul of the team...(infact that would be bad as it would take a lot of new players time to bed in)...we do need improving in certain positions...but defensive midfield isnt one of themn.

Your negative yet again about a potential target, negative that he is a defensive midfielder, negative about our manager wanting to possibly sign him, shall i go on.

Maybe, just maybe, Mancini doesnt fancy any of the current crop we have, you no, the ones Hughes signed?

Hughes left the squad with no balance at all, especially in midfield and it needs to be addressed.

As said we have defensive midfielders in abundance. de Jong is the man in possession. But Kompany is doing a great job in defence. Vieira does not fill any of us with confidence any more. Barry is too limited to play alongside Nigel.

So I do think we need someone there. Gago is a slightly more mobile version of Barry. Turns quicker. And has a great long pass.

However others say we are not in for him. Banega however at Valencia seems to be more highly rated. Maybe we will enquire about him.

But as I has said from day one of all this if we can get Yaya job done. He eats up the ground. Skilful and can score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.