SSN - Newcastle Ban Joey

DontLookBackInAnger said:
How does it work in the EU, I know outside he would have no chance of a visa to work, I mean if he was Italian would you want him coming to our country with all his baggage?
English teams took on De Canio and Cantona. They were both regarded as psychopathic nutters in their home countries.

He can go anywhere in the EU. Will probably end up in the Greek second division.

chrisi said:
why isnt this prick in prison?

FFS... get a grip on reality! Prison for what?

He served his time for the assault!

Are you suggesting he goes to prison because of a red card?

Is this 'badly let down' Shearer the the same bloke who kicked Neil Lennon in the head during a premiership match?

Barton = easy target. Have the geordies felt just as let down with Nolan's tackle?

Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn or Birmingham are his destination over the summer.

levets said:
chrisi said:

Is this 'badly let down' Shearer the the same bloke who kicked Neil Lennon in the head during a premiership match?

Barton = easy target. Have the geordies felt just as let down with Nolan's tackle?

Just what I feel mate. Alan Smiths tackle earlier in the game was worse than joeys its just he is an easy target for everyone. I dont know why but I still have a soft spot for him as I think he is a great player.

FEEDHIMGARY said:
i feel a little split on this one.. ordinarily i would agree with everyone... but having listened to some geordies on the radio essentially blaming barton for being relegated i kind of feel he is a scapegoat in all of this..

shearer has laid full blame on barton as if to divert blame from himself.

bartons challenge was no worse than others going around this weekend... but because he has history... he is treated differently. if the challenge had been alonso on barton... a yellow at most would have been given.

i dont like barton... and do feel he is a bad egg...just to make that clear.... but in this instance he is the easy target for geordies to blame, so as to protect their latest mesiah.
yeah i agree with this post entirely. i think a lot of goerdies are trying to find an excuse to not blame shearer. based on that dreadful performance they are going down with or without barton playing in the final games.

mcfcdjr said:
levets said:
chrisi said:

Just what I feel mate. Alan Smiths tackle earlier in the game was worse than joeys its just he is an easy target for everyone. I dont know why but I still have a soft spot for him as I think he is a great player.

FFS GET A FUCKING GRIP
I AM NOT SAYING HE SHOULD GO TO PRISON FOR THAT TACKLE. JESUS CHRIST!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.