SSN outside the com

bluemonkey71 said:
SSN turned up to find a load of city fans powerwanking in the car park whilst checking out this site

The police moved them on.

Thats all for today

Tomorrow there is to be an earth quake as a result of such activities.

superblue91 said:
mancityscot said:
riley347 said:
VERY IMPRESSED BY OUR METHODS......i mean,anyone have a clue we,d spoke to arsenal re: adebayor?????......

Nope

this rumour was gathering pace yesterday on the ,city v top 4 thread,,dont know who started it
blue2112 said yesterday we had been talking to an unknown Arsenal player he then confirmed adebayor so looks like he was correct just have to wait and see.

shaiomarali said:
adebayor from early to advanced stages. 22mil. arsenal agreed so looks like it eh?

£170,000 per week. Looks as if it'll be done this. Adebayor would be crackers to turn that sort of wage on that length of deal (5 years) down.

I have to say IF Adabeyor is to join us im slightly concerned about the reaction of the gooners as they are practicly having a party about this. what does that say about the man???

maybe denial. maybe softening the blow. but personally i think adebayor is above average but the gooners was on his back most of the time even when he played alright.

C_T_I_D said:
shaiomarali said:
adebayor from early to advanced stages. 22mil. arsenal agreed so looks like it eh?

£170,000 per week. Looks as if it'll be done this. Adebayor would be crackers to turn that sort of wage on that length of deal (5 years) down.

You're joking right? 22m and 170k a week for Adebayor???

I am not being funny but that is just ridiculous, he is a very good player but not THAT good.

Pam said:
Tomorrow there is to be an earth quake as a result of such activities.

Oh don't say that my house is barely standing as it is, bloody subsidence!

Hmm maybe it wasn't the old mine after all..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.