SSN outside the com

shaiomarali said:
maybe denial. maybe softening the blow. but personally i think adebayor is above average but the gooners was on his back most of the time even when he played alright.

I know a few Arsenal fans, and they think he's a greedy bastard. They also think he's lazy and doesn't put in he effort as he should do.

avoidconfusion said:
C_T_I_D said:
shaiomarali said:
adebayor from early to advanced stages. 22mil. arsenal agreed so looks like it eh?

£170,000 per week. Looks as if it'll be done this. Adebayor would be crackers to turn that sort of wage on that length of deal (5 years) down.

You're joking right? 22m and 170k a week for Adebayor???

I am not being funny but that is just ridiculous, he is a very good player but not THAT good.

You don't pay it, I don't pay it - who cares? If we sign him and he bangs in the goals I couldn't give a shit!

Let's be honest, a lot of arenal fans were booing/slagging wenger last season after all he has done for them, fickle feckers

mancity25 said:
shaiomarali said:
maybe denial. maybe softening the blow. but personally i think adebayor is above average but the gooners was on his back most of the time even when he played alright.

I know a few Arsenal fans, and they think he's a greedy bastard. They also think he's lazy and doesn't put in he effort as he should do.

i would also say that when he was leaving our club

avoidconfusion said:

I am not being funny but that is just ridiculous, he is a very good player but not THAT good.

I hope that is indeed a joke, taken to the cleaners, the Arseholes will be laughing all the way to the bank.

C_T_I_D said:
avoidconfusion said:
C_T_I_D said:
shaiomarali said:
adebayor from early to advanced stages. 22mil. arsenal agreed so looks like it eh?

£170,000 per week. Looks as if it'll be done this. Adebayor would be crackers to turn that sort of wage on that length of deal (5 years) down.

You don't pay it, I don't pay it - who cares? If we sign him and he bangs in the goals I couldn't give a shit!
totally agree

jellert said:
mancity25 said:
shaiomarali said:

i would also say that when he was leaving our club

They were saying that 6 months ago.

Maineblue said:
avoidconfusion said:

I hope that is indeed a joke, taken to the cleaners, the Arseholes will be laughing all the way to the bank.
last season they wanted £80 million for him so i dont think they will laughing too hard

C_T_I_D said:

Dunno about that, I just don't think he is worth anywhere near 170k a week, that would make him earn more than Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.