SSN pundits...booooooooooooooo..!!

WHY IS IT WHEN SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA REMOTELY DISAGREES WITH SOMETHING ABOUT CITY EVERY1 JUMPS ON HERE CALLING THEM NAMES,SO WHAT THEY DONT THINK WELL GET IN TOP 4 EVERY1 IS ENTITLED TO THERE OPINION,PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NEED TO GROW UP.

m19 Blue said:
WHY IS IT WHEN SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA REMOTELY DISAGREES WITH SOMETHING ABOUT CITY EVERY1 JUMPS ON HERE CALLING THEM NAMES,SO WHAT THEY DONT THINK WELL GET IN TOP 4 EVERY1 IS ENTITLED TO THERE OPINION,PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NEED TO GROW UP.

Its not the fact they haven't put is in top 4, its the fact we all know if we don't finish 4th the same pundits will rip into the team as much as they can about how we "underachieved" the fact is they know we should be finishing top 4 the fact is they don't put us there just out of spite.

Oh and press your Caps Lock button please, thank you. :0)

samharris said:
Just had Loo macari on live SSN....City are buying everyone whos available this isnt going to work, they'll have too many discontented players at the club blah blah mcfucking blah.. :)

Sniff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sniff...whats that smell ?? can you smell it ?

Tis' fear. ;)

Or he's shit his tartan pants!

Ric said:
Hadn't seen that on SSN, but their pundits are generally idiots who I pay no attention to.

More depressingly, though, a lot of City fans seem to have become monumental mard arses who kick and scream if anyone dares suggest we won't dominate world football.

Mark Lawrenson predicts a defeat at White Hart Lane (as indeed I do) and he's biased and bitter. Same with Tony Cascarino. I didn't realise we were now so sensitive that anyone who doesn't predict greatness for our team are reprehensible scum.

I think we need to show some more balls, and relish the adversity. Seems endemic of a new generation of blues. Man up, for fuck's sake.

Well said. We've won nothing yet. All we have at the moment is potential. Buckle in!

Ric said:
Hadn't seen that on SSN, but their pundits are generally idiots who I pay no attention to.

More depressingly, though, a lot of City fans seem to have become monumental mard arses who kick and scream if anyone dares suggest we won't dominate world football.

Mark Lawrenson predicts a defeat at White Hart Lane (as indeed I do) and he's biased and bitter. Same with Tony Cascarino. I didn't realise we were now so sensitive that anyone who doesn't predict greatness for our team are reprehensible scum.

I think we need to show some more balls, and relish the adversity. Seems endemic of a new generation of blues. Man up, for fuck's sake.

I agree that we would do well to desentisize ourselves to the media, but (speaking generally), I struggle to empathise with City fans who confidently predict losses in games which are just too close to call with any certainty whatsoever. Maybe it's just me, but it always strikes me as pessimism, rather than some sort of endearing humility.

Chick Counterfly said:
Ric said:

I agree that we would do well to desentisize ourselves to the media, but (speaking generally), I struggle to empathise with City fans who confidently predict losses in games which are just too close to call with any certainty whatsoever. Maybe it's just me, but it always strikes me as pessimism, rather than some sort of endearing humility.

Agree entirely

Chick Counterfly said:

I'm not confidently predicting defeat. The beauty of football is that anything can happen, and a win certainly isn't implausible. It's just my belief that we won't win. I will be delighted if I'm proved wrong.

Ric said:
Chick Counterfly said:

I'm not confidently predicting defeat. The beauty of football is that anything can happen, and a win certainly isn't implausible. It's just my belief that we won't win. I will be delighted if I'm proved wrong.

ehh, cmon, I even underlined it, what do I have to do? put a disclaimer?

" The following statement is not directed at any one person's right to predict, especially not Ric, because I doubt very much he's the guy who told me there was no way we could possibly win the Carling Cup Semi-Final, or the other guy who told me it was over after five minutes of the first leg, or the guy who gave up and went home with 30 minutes left, I doubt Ric is one of the 'sky is falling as soon as the opponent strings a couple of passes together' brigade.

It is directed at the people who tell me not to hope, or that my hope of us winning a tight game is obviously, demonstrably Zero... those who give up before we've begun. Worse of all, the ones who make a public show of giving up just when it's getting interesting. ARGHHHHH. I cannot, will not, ever put myself in their shoes."

Whyyy do we care what people like that predict? It doesn't mean a god damn thing. This may sound harsh but grow up and don't take any notice. They have a right to their opinion, and I don't think we'll make top 4 either.

BlueSinclair said:
Whyyy do we care what people like that predict? It doesn't mean a god damn thing. This may sound harsh but grow up and don't take any notice. They have a right to their opinion, and I don't think we'll make top 4 either.

You may be right, Mancini has always been a defensive minded manager, and City may play a whole season of one nils and draws, but one thing he will guarantee is stability.

The problem is, all you lot and the owners in Arab-land, you all want instant success, and it aint gonna happen, because Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal have well established squads and players who have been together for years, and they will beat you home and away. You have to wake up get real, or you'll be without a manager by xmas. You guys will be the downfall of this team by creating pressure where patience is needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.