SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

As Rednapp says - IT WAS A BLATANT STAMP (after he had watched it 10 times on playback) - hope the c*nt gets sent down.

Once again mountain out of a mole hill, but better get used to it.

BluePurgatory said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Appeal it.

And recall Adebayor,I dont care if he can play for us or not,fuck spurs and I hope Redknapp gets truly fucked over by the taxman.

The above after all we are paying most of his wages!

In all seriousness I would do this if we can

Harry Twatknapp was instrumental in creating the medja witch hunt and asked for our player to be banned (the hypocritical tax dodging twat)

If Ade can be brought back then bring him back and state clearly that we need to do this because of the decision that was so openly supported by Twitcher (the same hypocritical wanker that so condemned Bobby for a gesture)

Doesn't matter if he plays or not although I would if he could be persuaded

Two things have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt by this incident.

1) Redknapp is an utter hypocrite
2) Spurs fans are a load of whinging, crybaby, sore losers.

Thanks for the 3pts Mario.

Better luck next time you whining, soft, southern cunts.

Fuck them all. They won't stop us, no matter how many shit decisions they throw our way. No matter how much they cry, bleat and moan - we are the best team in England, even when you cheat to take our best players away.

Just accept it.

Forza Mancini. Forza Balotelli. Come on Man City.

scousemanc said:
TCIB said:
scousemanc said:
Could we do without the 3 points he won us on sunday?

Could we do with now being reduced to just two recognized strikers, one of which is having a bad spell. ?

Dzeko is a top quality striker who scored against wigan and had a bad game on sunday. How many teams in the premiership would turn down a front 2 of Dzeko and Aguero?

Yes he scored the winner his first goal in 11 if memory serves. He looks of the pace for whatever reason and showed no sign of getting his game back on sunday.
I am sure Dzeko will come good again but we simply can't rely on goals of him just at the minute.

One niggly injury and thats us down to one. With the added consiquence of then having to shake up the tactics we employ against teams. Which is not ideal if the players have not trained much for it.

It is not the end of the world but is not ideal either is it.

If it had been Parker "allegedly" stamping on Silva 99% of this board would be calling for Parker's head to be stuck on a pole outside the ground. I don't believe Webb saw the incident in full, he saw the block, mario twisting he then looks at the ball in flight and then back to mario falling to the ground. I've said it before that until he can control the red mist he will eventually cost us big time in a very important game. Talk of him being up there with Messi and Ronaldo is just fucking crazy. Has he been bettter than Vinny, Kun, Silva,YaYa or Barry this season? He fucked up and he knew it.

Great call on Adebayor. That would be hilarious. Bring him back. Fuck them.

As long as we challange FA that'll do me, no way was he trying to stamp but that's my view.
Got my ticket for the bin dipper game so would like him to sign off with a hat trick and shut fat gob Souness the fuck up!
CTID

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.

Your argument is complete and utter bollocks...so does your imaginary stamp.

today the media wheeled out all manner of ex-pros (e.g. sheringham) & ex-managers (e.g. curbishley) all caliing for mario to be banned. webb & the fa buckled under the media shitstorm in a case that you just know the likes of rooney, terry, lampard, gerrard, etc. would get away with.

the only voice of sanity i heard was dermot gallagher who said he didn't think mario would get a ban because the case was inconclusive & that would involve guessing what was going on inside a player's head which was a "very dangerous road" to go down.

within the next week or so you just know there will be a high profile player of another club who won't get sent off forcommitting violent conduct or dangerous play but, miracle upon miracle, the referee will say he saw the incident & dealt with it at the time (by doing nothing) so won't be banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.